Chapter 48: Elimination Chamber Part 2

Elimination Chamber continues on after Dean Ambrose's shocking return for the first time since No Mercy to join the ministry of harvest, some other matches happened and Becky Lynch defeated Mickie James, Dolph Ziggler defeated The Miz, and Natalya and Nikki Bella's match ended due to count out.

*Off camera*

Drake is now getting ready in his locker room for his match against Luke Harper as Lexi comes into the room.

Lexi: Hey babe.

Drake: Hey.

They kiss and pull away.

Lexi: Are you ready?

Drake: Yep.

Lexi: I'm gonna be watching.

Drake: I know you will. Just as I'll be watching your match too.

Lexi laughs.

Lexi: You always do. Speaking of which, I'm gonna go get ready.

Drake: Alright.

Lexi leaves the room as Drake puts his jacket on.

*Minutes Later*

Luke Harper is seen in the ring for his match, he looked angry as to what happened earlier in the night when he received a dirty deeds by a returning Dean Ambrose.

Luke stands there and waits for his opponent, and then...

The crowd cheers as the lights dim down, purple fog begins to envelop the stage as fire explodes from the stage.

A thunder strike then goes off.

The crowd gives off a great reaction as Drake slowly comes out from the curtain with his hood up, he stops at the beginning off the stage.

He looks around and the stretches his arm out as his crow comes out and lands on his shoulder, the crowd cheers as this is the first time his crow has come out in a while.

Mauro: It's an interesting story here, David. Earlier tonight, Dean Ambrose made his shocking return, Drake and Dean had great matches just last year and now he is apart of the ministry.

David: It seems to me like the ministry is growing everyday. I just wonder who will be next to join.

Drake starts to walk down the stage.

Greg: And his opponent hailing from Houston, Texas, Death Valley, weighing in at 225 pounds, he is the winner of the 2017 royal rumble match, the HARVESTER!!!! Drake Calaway!!!

The crowd pops as Drake sets his crow on the steel stairs as he walks up to the apron, he and Luke stare at each other as the lights come back on, he gets into the ring as his music comes to a stop.

The crowd cheers again as Drake takes off his jacket and sets it on the ground.

Drake stands there as the bell rings and Luke immediately charges at Drake as he gets him in the corner and starts punching him, he gets him all the way down as he starts kicking him.

Luke puts Drake up as he sends him flying into the corner, he runs as he delivers a closeline in the corner, he puts Drake on his shoulder as he runs and delivers a power slam.