Chapter 20: Showing Up...On His Terms

Monday Night Raw
October 31 2016

In the ring Mick Foley talks about last nights hell in the cell paper per view, he says that last night the paper per view was amazing, he praises the new champions, while praising Sasha Banks retaining her title.

The crowd starts chanting, "Drake." because of what happened last between Mick Foley and Drake Calaway.

Mick: Yes, last night smackdowns very own Drake Calaway *Crowd cheers* fired the first shot. Which is why I'd like to fire one to. This is towards Drake, Shane and Daniel, at Survivor Series, Drake should have a match. Against a raw superstar, you're very best against my very best.

Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho interrupt as they get into the ring.

Kevin: No one wants to hear about Drake Calaway. He's an idiot.

Chris: A stupid idiot. That's why he can't lace mine and Kevin's boots.

They both laugh.

Chris and Kevin the argue with Mick and Mick adds them onto team Raw before introducing Roman Reigns as the next member of team Raw.

Roman comes out to ring and stands next to Mick.

Roman: I like the shirt, Mick. You got the pumpkins everywhere. We're in the Halloween spirit. And you're out here hanging out with SpongeBob Sqaurepants and his best friend Patrick.

Chris puts his arms out.

Roman: You even stand like him.

Chris: What are you talking happy Halloween, you're not even wearing a costume Roman.

Roman: Oh I was...and this is the thing you would have loved it too. I was gonna dress up as a stupid idiot but they didn't have any Jericho costumes left man.

Mick: Zing.

The crowd laughs as Jericho's face goes eye widened at what Roman said.

Jericho then asks if he knows what happens when you insult him on Halloween. The crowd is cheering but Jericho says no one is worthy of being on his list. Jericho says he doesn't care about the United States, but he'd be a better US Champion than Roman.

Roman then says he doesn't back down from a challenge and Mick makes the match official.

*Much Later*

After Seth Rollins saves Roman from an attack by Kevin and Chris after Chris and Roman's match ends by disqualification, we go to the back where we see Mick in his office.

Mick: I got it Steph. Don't worry. I'm sure he'll accept, because he- yes I know, but you don't- okay. Yes okay.

Mick hangs up the phone as he walks out of his phone and Jojo is waiting for him.

Jojo: Mick earlier tonight you challenged Drake Calaway to have a match against any Raw superstar, is there any insight as to if he'll accept your challenge.

Mick: Drake is a top superstar, he's smackdowns very best, but as of now there isn't any answer.

Jojo: If he does accept, is there any insight as to who his opponent will be?

Mick: Right now-

Before Mick can finish the lights in the back begin to dim as Jojo walks away.

Mick looks around but doesn't see anything. He starts walking as the lights continue to dim.

He backs up as he feels his back against something, he turns and the crowd cheers when it's Drake Calaway.

Drake's eyes bulge as he wraps his hand around Mick's throat and lifts him up and slams him down with a chokeslam.