Chapter 58: Raw Before Wrestlemania

March 27 2017
Raw

On the Raw side of wrestlemania, things were heating up as Alex Ambrose and Mr. Kennedy we're heading towards a collision at wrestlemania, and the young bucks would be part of a fatal four match for the raw tag team champions, and Goldberg would be defending the Universal Champion against Brock Lesnar.

Raw was holding an over the top rope challenge as we see Jinder and Big Show starting off first, soon Big Show eliminates everyone that comes out and it was now time for the final opponent.

Big Show awaits the final opponent and then suddenly.....

The crowd cheers as they believe it's the undertaker, the lights go out as purple fog envelopes the stage.

Soon this happens.....

The crowd gives off a mixed reaction as they hear Drake's dark crow sound effect.

Michael: Wait, it can't be. Could it? Could it be?

Corey: I have no idea.

The fog disappears and then the lights come back on and the crowd bursts into shock as Drake is seen behind the Big Show.

Show turns around as Drake immediately runs at him and kicks him down, but Show grabs him by the throat as he goes for a chokeslam but Drake reverses it and kicks him in the back of the knee.

Drake starts nailing him with punches but Show pushes him away towards the ropes, Show runs at Drake and hits him with a spear.

Michael: Spear to the harvester! Come on, Show! This is your moment!

Show gets back up to his feet as he grabs Drake by the throat and pulls him up, he then lifts him up and slams him down with a chokeslam.

Show then lifts his hand up and roars for the crowd and they cheer, Show then clenches his fist as he waits for Drake to get up.

Suddenly Drake rises up as Big Show's eyes bulge, he couldn't believe this.

Drake gets up as Show goes for a knock out punch but Drake ducks underneath it as he starts punching Big Show, he goes for an Irish Whip but Big Show counters and sends Drake into the corner.

He runs at Drake but Drake moves out of the way and Show collides with the turnbuckle, Drake then runs at the ropes and bounces off as he runs back at Show and delivers a huge splash.

He runs at the ropes again and bounces off as he runs back and hits Show with a big boot.

The crowd gives off a mixed reaction as Drake does a cut throat gesture.

Drake then grabs Show and lifts him up, he wraps his hand around his throat as he goes for a chokeslam but Show punches him in the gut, Big Show headbutts Drake as he stumbles back to the ropes.

Big Show runs at him but Drake moves out of the way as Show collides with the ropes, Drake runs at the ropes as he comes back at Show and delivers a huge big boot that sends Big Show flying over the top rope and crashing to the floor.