Chapter 9: It's All Random

[Very long chapter so prepare yourself.]

Monday Night Raw
September 12 2016

A recap of last week's RAW is shown. Kevin Owens who was celebrating winning the WWE Universal Championship as Triple H made his return and costed Rollins the title.

Seth Rollins interrupted the celebration and Mick Foley booked Rollins to take on Owens for the title at Clash of Champions.

The recap also show Owens being confronted by Roman Reigns. Foley said that for this week's RAW, Owens would face Reigns. If Reigns wins, he's entered into the championship match at Clash of Champions.

We then see another recap of last night's fallout paper per view even though it was smackdown, a recap is still showed due to Brock Lesnar appearing and being beaten by Drake Calaway.

*Later*

We see Jinder Mahal come out to the ring as he starts yelling at the crowd and calling them cowards, he starts saying that no one in the back is stronger than him and that he is the greatest WWE superstar ever.

He then starts calling out former legends, and saying that he is on a bigger scale then any of them and if any of them try to step up to him, he'll put them down.

The crowd boos loudly at him as he goes to speak again but the lights go out.

Michael: What's going on?

Corey Graves: Were having a blackout, Cole. What do you think?

Suddenly a crow effect begins going off throughout the arena as the crowd begins cheering as loud as they can, they know what's happening.

The lights in the arena begin to flicker as a thunder strike goes off and a lightning bolt hits the ring as the lights turn back on.

Purple fog then begins to envelope the stage as the lights turn on but dim down.

Drake's music plays as the crowd cheers even louder, they were shocked as Drake was a smackdown superstar.

Michael: Is he here? Is he here?

Corey: I have no idea and if he is he should go back to smackdown.

Michael: I'd like to hear you tell him that.

The music continues but Drake still hasn't come out of the curtain, the lights go dark again as the music fades.

Once the lights go back on we see Drake in the ring shocking everyone.

Jinder turns around as his eyes widen as he realizes he fucked up deeply.

He goes for a punch but Drake blocks it as he kicks Jinder in the groin.