Chapter 61: Hours Before The Show

*Hotel*

Lexi: So I was thinking we could have a Christmas wedding.

Drake: A Christmas wedding, really?

Lexi: Well yeah. I think it would be perfect.

Drake and Lexi are seen in their hotel room hours before wrestlemania, they are discussing there wedding.

Drake: Then that's what we'll do.

Drake leans over and gives Lexi a kiss.

Lexi: Are you sure you wanna get married Drake?

Drake: Of course. Wait, are you having second thoughts?

Lexi stands up.

Lexi: Of course not but I know how much Jennifer meant to you and I don't want you to think I'm trying to replace her.

Drake: Lexi, sit.

Lexi sits back down on the bed and then Drake grabs her hands.

Drake: I love you so much. Like so much. And the fact that you'd worry about replacing Jennifer just shows how big of a heart you have and that makes me love you even more.

Lexi: Really?

Drake: Yes, really. Now if a Christmas wedding is what you want then a Christmas wedding you shall get.

Lexi: *Smiles* Awesome!

Drake: Now we should probably get ready. We have a big day ahead of us.

Lexi: Yes we do.

Lexi gives Drake another kiss before she goes into the bathroom, Drake sighs as he lays on the bed and then a knock is heard at the door.

Drake gets up and goes over and opens the door and Daikon is seen standing there.

Drake: Hey.

Daikon: Someone didn't answer my message.

Drake: Message? What message?

Daikon: They're here, Drake.

Drake: Who?

Daikon: *Crosses arms* Who do you think?

Drake: Jerry and Miranda.

Daikon: You knew this was coming the second you mailed them the tickets.

Drake steps out of the room.

Drake: Oh my god.

Drake starts breathing heavily as if he's having a panic attack, Daikon helps to calm him down and then looks into his eyes.

Daikon: Hey. You got this. You hear me? Breathe. In and out. In and out.

Drake breathes in and out as he calms himself down.

Daikon: Now listen. I've seen Orchid so many times. She's strong, brave, beautiful and she's gonna love you. Do you hear me? It doesn't matter what happened, all that matters is what happens next. You got this. You're her dad and she's gonna love you.

Drake: What if she doesn't? What if she hates me?

Daikon: She could never hate you, Drake. You're her father.

Drake: That's what I'm worried.

Daikon: Come on. You got this.

Daikon puts his arm around Drake and then the two of them walk down to the lobby.

*Lobby*

We see Jerry and Miranda standing with Orchid, Drake's daughter. They were checking in as they waited for Drake to arrive.