Chapter 23: SD Live Before Survivor Series

Lexi: Okay, so I have something to talk to you about.

Rebecca: That doesn't sound good.

Lexi and Rebecca are seen walking down the street as they are talking.

Lexi: It's nothing bad. It's just...

Rebecca: What?

Lexi: Drake had this crazy idea about you setting you up.

Rebecca laughs.

Rebecca: Really? Who?

Lexi: One of his friends.

Rebecca: Lex, I appreciate the offer but I don't need to be set up with anybody I'm perfectly fine on my own.

Lexi: Oh come on. Please. This is really important to Drake which means it's important to me.

Rebecca: Lex, I appreciate it but I'm okay.

Lexi: Just one date. Pretty please. It was Drake's idea and I told him I'd convince you to go through with it and if you do then I'll be a liar, I'll be a girlfriend who lies and I don't wanna be a liar.

Rebecca laughs as she stops and turns to Lexi.

Rebecca: Alright, who is he?

Lexi: Daikon Black.

Rebecca gives a confused but strange look to Lexi as Lexi laughs.

Lexi: He's not that bad, Becks. You've never even met him.

Rebecca: Yes but I've heard of him. I've seen his matches. Did you know that he once a bite a man's ear off in New Japan? That's how crazy he is.

Lexi: I'm sure it wasn't a real ear.

Rebecca: I've seen the videos. He's absolutely crazy.

Lexi: It's just one date and besides his real last name isn't Black.

Rebecca: Really? It's not? Then what is it?

Lexi: Daikon Katayama.

Rebecca: I didn't know that.

Lexi laughs as she wraps her arm around Rebecca's as they start walking again.

Lexi: See you don't know him, it's just one date. With Drake and I.

Rebecca sighs.

Lexi: Please. If not for me then do it for Drake. This is really important to him. He and Daikon are best friends. So please. No pressure.

Rebecca: Thank you.

Lexi: Okay there's pressure.

Rebecca: Ugh! Okay. I'll do it. I'll go on a double date with you, Drake and Daikon Katayama.

Lexi: Thank you. Oh and guess what? My parents are going to Survivor Series.

Rebecca: That's great. What do they think of Drake?

Lexi: Uh...

They stop walking again as Rebecca turns to Lexi and crosses her arms as Lexi looks at the ground.

Rebecca: You haven't told them, have you?

Lexi: *Looks back up.* No! Not yet. I've been meaning to but it just hasn't come up yet.

Rebecca: You two have been dating for weeks and you haven't even told your parents yet? Lex, does Drake know that you haven't told them?

Lexi: No, not yet. I've been meaning to bring it up but it just hasn't come up.

Rebecca: Well what do you do when you're not working?

Lexi bites her lip.

Rebecca: Don't answer that. So let me get this straight you and Drake have been dating, he took you to meet his family, not just Mark and Michelle and he took you to his house and yet he hasn't met your parents and you haven't told them you're dating the son of the undertaker?