Chapter 42: Royal Rumble 2017

*2 Days Before The Royal Rumble*

Lexi: Okay, I think we really need to talk about this.

Drake: Talk about what?

Drake and Lexi are seen in their hotel room.

Lexi: This.

Drake looks at Lexi as she shows him a photo album.

Drake: What about it?

Lexi: Well we've been filling it up with pictures but their aren't of you and Daikon.

Drake laughs.

Drake: Good luck with that.

Lexi: With what?

Drake: Getting Daikon to take his picture.

Lexi: He can go on national tv full of thousands of people, and the millions watching at home but won't get his picture taken.

Drake: He has something with getting his picture taken.

Lexi laughs.

Lexi: Alright then. Well we at least need to get some pictures of you with your siblings.

Drake: Alright.

Lexi puts the photo album down and then goes over to Drake and wraps her arms around him as she leans into him.

Lexi: You know it's been a few days since we've taken a shower together.

Drake: Yes it has.

Lexi: Whatever will we do to rectify this disaster.

Drake: I have a few ideas.

Lexi then backs up as she takes her shirt off and throws it at Drake, he laughs and then chases her into the bathroom as she screams.

*Twenty-Five Minutes Later*

Lexi and Drake are now seen laying in bed as they are kissing, Lexi gets on top of Drake as Drake puts his penis inside of Lexi's vagina and they both moan.

Lexi: Oh my god. *Gasps*

Drake: That feels amazing every time.

She starts thrusting on top of Drake while they both moan and gasp at the pleasure of it all. She continues to thrust as she rubs her hands through her hair as Drake massages her breasts.

Soon Lexi comes down to Drake as they kiss and wrap there arms around each other, she continues to thrust on him.

Soon after a few minutes, Drake groans as Lexi knows exactly what that means.

Lexi: Cum for me baby!

Drake releases himself as they both let out one final gasp as they breathe heavily as Drake's penis pulls out as Lexi lays next to him and lays her head down on his chest.

Lexi: Wow.

Drake: Definitely.

Drake brings the covers over top of them as they cuddle together naked.

*Time Skip To Royal Rumble*

The Royal Rumble was finally here and everyone was excited as to the matches that would happen, they were also excited to see what surprises were in store.

But before the Royal rumble there would a kick off.

The kick off starts with a video package showcasing the Royal rumble, the great moments and winners that have happened.

Renee Young is joined at the panel with Jerry "The King" Lawler, Shawn Michaels and Booker T. They talk about the matches who they think there picks are to win the matches.