Chapter 21: Return And Leave

As promised Drake wouldn't show up on Raw as he'd done before, but it worried everyone more than it made them relieved, though everyone knew that Drake' suspension was lifted a little later into Smackdown but no one knew if Drake would show up, that's what everyone was worried about cause Drake shows up when he wants to show up.

November 8 2016
Smackdown Live

Alexa Bliss and Becky Lynch were having their match for the smackdown woman's championship.

Alexa delivers a sunset flip powerbomb to Becky and she goes for the cover but Becky kicks out, she yells at the Ref and then goes to the top rope.

Becky meets her there as she punches her and then climbs up, but Becky pushes her off and then jumps from the top rope and hits a DDT.

She goes for the cover but Becky kicks out, Alexa stands up as she starts pacing around and grabs her head and starts laughing.

It was almost as if she was in a trance, Becky gets to her feet as she sees what's happening, Alexa keeps laughing as Becky runs and Alexa wraps her hand around her throat and then lifts her up and slams her down with a chokeslam.

Mauro: And Alexa with the chokeslam.

The crowd starts cheering for Drake as Alexa sits down and starts laughing as she rocks back and forth and then holds her head as she stands up and starts pacing back and forth.

She stops as she sees Becky getting back to her feet as she immediately attacks her and starts hitting her with punches, she picks her up as she delivers another chokeslam and then goes for the cover.

Ref: 1. 2. 3!

*Dings*

Greg: Here is your winner and the new smackdown woman's champion. Alexa Bliss.

Alexa's music plays as she stands up and the Ref gives her the title, she just stands there as she tilts her head and the crow effect goes off as the lights turn off.

When they come back on Alexa was gone from the ring.

*Later*

Dean and James are seen backstage talking about the six man tag team match later in the night, James was nervous but Dean reassures him. Dean then walks away for a moment.

James stands there feeling the confidence as suddenly a door opens behind him as two arms come out and drag him through it, the crowd was in shock at what they just witnessed as the door slams shut.

Dean walks back into camera view with two bottles of water and sees James is gone.

Dean: James? Where you at?

Dean looks around confused as to where James went.

*Later*

Dean and Kane are now seen with Shane and Daniel as they are talking about James' disappearance earlier in the night.

Dean: Where is he, Daniel?

Daniel: We don't know. We don't know.

Shane: We've been looking around, I've had security searching but no one can find him.

Dean: What about our match?

Daniel: We don't-

Kane cuts him off before he can finish.

Kane: Is this your work, Daniel?

Kane gets closer as he looks down at Daniel.

Daniel: Of course not.