Chapter 2: Making A Statement

Smackdown Live
July 26 2016

After Shane McMahon and Daniel Bryan kick off the show saying that Smackdown is about the fans and those watching at home, Daniel Bryan leads the crowd with a "YES" chant.

The show then delivers a new opening intro to showcase the smackdown roster, including WWE's newest superstar Drake Calaway.

(Pretend Drake is at the end of the song with a crow on his shoulder and purple smoke surrounding him.)

The smackdown roster is then seen surrounding the ring apron, though one man is notably absent, that would be Drake Calaway, the WWE fans were still in shockwaves following his debut on last weeks smackdown and they are all wondering where or when he'll show up next.

So, Shane talks about the WWE champion Dean Ambrose, and that an opponent needs to be found for him at Summerslam.

Dean then comes out to the ring and says someone to step up.

Daniel then announces a six pack challenge consisting of Dolph Ziggler, John Cena, Baron Corbin, Bray Wyatt, AJ Styles and the winner of the battle royal that would happen.

*Later*

Shane is seen in the hallways on his phone, he was talking about Randy Orton and Brock Lesnar that would happen at Summerslam.

Shane then hangs up his phone as Renee Young approaches him.

Renee: Shane, could I have a moment?

Shane: Of course.

Renee: Everyone is still reeling from the shocking debut of Drake Calaway, and everyone wants to know why you decided his home is here on smackdown and why you signed him.

Shane: Renee, I've said it before and I'll say it again, Smackdown Live is the land of opportunity and I know that Drake is a wonderful addition to Smackdown, yes he may be a little creepy and dark but that's what I know the WWE universe will love him for.

Renee: Do you know when Drake will appear next?

Shane: Actually I do. Tonight here on smackdown, Drake Calaway will be in the ring. And you don't wanna miss it.

Shane walks away from camera view as Renee smiles but still a look of fear can be seen in her face.

The crowd cheers as they will get to see the son of the undertaker in the ring later tonight, but they didn't know when.

Mauro: Can you believe it, David? Drake Calaway is gonna be on smackdown tonight.

David: I've already got goosebumps.

*Later*

The WWE universe was still waiting for the arrival of the harvester, they were all excited to see what he would do though they were still scared, if last week was anything then everyone should be scared of what's to come.

After Rhino returns and gores Heath Slater who is still trying to get on a show we return from commercial break.

Byron: And coming up is our-

Before Byron can finish a dark crow sound starts echoing throughout the arena, it was the same sound that happened last week.