Chapter 5: Summerslam

Summerslam
August 21 2016

After Apollo Crews defeats The Miz to win the international champion for the first time in his career, it was finally time for Baron Corbin Vs. Drake Calaway.

The WWE fans were excited, they couldn't wait to see what Drake would have in store and the wait was finally over.

Baron Corbin comes out on the stage to a loud boo as he does his signature pose, he gulps as he makes his way down the ramp.

Mauro: What do you think is going through the mind of Corbin here tonight?

David: Well I know what's going through my mind. Utter fear.

Greg: Following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first, from Kansas City, weighing in at 280 pounds. Baron Corbin!

Baron smirks at the crowd as he stops and yells at a man sitting front row before he walks and gets inside the ring, he goes over to his corner as he takes his vest off as his music fades.

Mauro: The story here tonight David is this. Drake Calaway made his debut at the draft. And since then, he's sent fear down the spines of everyone.

David: And here tonight we find out what he's capable of.

The dark crow sound effect goes throughout the arena as the crowd starts cheering.

The lights in the arena begin to flicker as the thunder strike goes off as a lightning bolt hits the ring as the lights turn back on.

Purple fog begins to envelope the stage.

Drake's music begins as he finally makes his way out onto the stage, slowly, the crowd cheers for him, as he raises his arm as his crow flies out from the curtain and lands on his shoulder.

Mauro: And here he is, David. The son of the undertaker making his in ring debut.

David: Earlier tonight Undertaker beat Bray Wyatt, but can his son defeat Baron Corbin?

Mauro: We're gonna find out right now.

Drake starts to slowly make his way down the ramp as Baron can be seen gulping as he keeps his eyes on his opponent.

Greg: And his opponent from Houston Texas, Death Valley, weighing in at 225 pounds. He is the HARVESTER. Drake Calaway!!!!

The crowd cheers as Drake goes up the ring apron and fire explodes from the turnbuckles and then after he sets his crow on the steel stairs as he gets inside the ring.

His music fades as he just stands there and looks at Corbin emotionless.

The bell rings as Drake steps forward and just stands there, Baron unsure of what to do just circles him, he stops in front of him.