Chapter 26: A Second Family

Drake and Lexi said their goodbyes with each other as Drake will head to Dallas while Lexi is gonna go to Ontario for Smackdown, Drake was nervous though as this will be the first time in a few years that he's been to Daikon's house.

He arrived in Dallas as he heads out of the airport while he is on the phone with his dad.

Drake: I will call you tomorrow don't worry. Tell Chelsey I said I'll get her a ticket for smackdown. Alright, bye.

Drake hangs up the phone as he heads to get a car, after getting the car he heads to Daikons house.

He arrives at a big large house as he smiles and pulls into the driveway seeing a young girl playing outside.

He turns the car off as he gets out.

???: Uncle Drake!

The young girl runs as he comes around the car as he picks her up.

Drake: Wow, D. You got big.

Diana: Uncle Drake, it's been so long since I've seen you.

Drake: I know. Soon you're gonna be taller than me.

Diana: You're older than me, uncle Drake. I'll never be taller than you.

Drake laughs as he starts walking with Diana in his arms.

Drake: So... where's your uncle Daikon?

Diana: He's not here. He's at the gym. But mommy and daddy are here.

Drake: Ah, I see. Well why don't you go inside and get them for me?

Diana: Alright.

Drake sets Diana down as she runs inside as he smiles as he goes over to his car and opens the truck and pulls his suitcase out as a man and woman come out with the biggest smiles on their faces.

Drake closes the trunk as he smiles back.

???: Drake Calaway. I don't believe my eyes.

Drake: Hi, Betty.

Betty comes over to Drake as the two of them hug and pull away as the man comes over.

???: Drake.

Drake: Kenta.

The two of them laugh and then hug.

Kenta: Wow man. I can't believe it's been this long. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you forgot about us.

Drake: That could never happen man. Things just got....

Kenta: No need to explain man. I get it.

Betty: Yeah, we completely understand.

Drake: Thanks guys.

Kenta: Alright, let's get you inside. You're staying here right?

Drake: For a few days, if that's okay.

Betty: Of course it is. Daikon will be happy to see you.

Drake: I was actually thinking about heading to the gym, to surprise him.

Kenta: Of course. That'll give Betty and I time to clean out the guest room.

Betty: It's a mess.

The three of them laugh as Diana comes running over to them.

Diana: Mommy, can I go with uncle Drake?

Betty: Oh sweetie, I'm sure Drake doesn't wanna get stuck having to watch you.

Drake: What? Nonsense.

Drake goes over and picks up Diana.

Drake: I love this young lady. So please, mom, can she go?