Chapter 28: Alexa's Corruption

*WWE Network Exclusive*

We see a cornfield as many crows flies in and out, footsteps are soon heard as Drake comes out of the cornfield with his crow on his shoulder.

He turns as he bends down and picks up a mannequin of Alexa Bliss as he picks it up.

Narrators Voice: He saw her for the first time.

The clip shows Alexa's NXT debut.

Commentator: This young woman will have a great career here in NXT.

Narrator's Voice: He knew it there and then that she.....was the one.

A clip shows Alexa managing Buddy Murphy.

Narrator's Voice: But there was one who stood in his way.

It shows Buddy and Alexa kissing backstage.

Narrator's Voice: But as fate would have it, they weren't meant to be.

The clip changes to show Alexa making her WWE debut.

Narrator's Voice: The world had asked the question.

The clip changes to show Drake making his WWE debut.

Michael: The Harvester is in WWE!!!

Narrator's Voice: How did he corrupt....her?

The clip changes to show Alexa backstage looking for Drake.

Narrator's Voice: Like a bat out of hell, he had arrived, and has begun to take the souls that possess the WWE.

Various clips of superstars are seen, as it cuts back to the cornfield as Drake tilts his head of the mannequin of Alexa Bliss.

Narrator's Voice: She saw him and knew he would be her angel.

The clip changes to show Alexa Bliss meeting Drake Calaway for the first time.

Narrator's Voice: It was as if she laid her very soul in the palm of his hands.

It cuts back to Drake in the cornfield as different footsteps can be heard.

Narrator's Voice: If there was ever a man truly lost into the darkness....

Narrator's Voice: It would be....him.

The clip changes to show Drake defeating Brock Lesnar.

Mauro: Drake Calaway has beaten Brock Lesnar!!!

The clip pauses and turns to static as blood comes down it as it changes to a clip of Alex winning the number one contenders match.

Narrator's Voice: She let down her guard and let him....in.

The clip shows the lights turning off as Drake appears outside the ring distracting Nikki Bella long enough for Alexa to win.

Narrator's Voice: But like any reaper, he wanted those who stood in his way to rest in peace.

The clip shows, Drake defeating Baron, Sin Cara, and Dean Ambrose.

It then changes to show Alexa Bliss and Drake backstage as he points to the titantron.

Blood pours down the picture and once it's gone, it shows a sentence...

It cuts back to the cornfield as the footsteps once again get closer

Narrator's Voice: A story like Romeo and Juliet, a woman and a....Harvester, not meant to be...

It shows Drake kneeling in the ring before changing to Alexa posing on the stage.

Narrator's Voice: Were just that....

Mauro: Alexa Bliss has seemed to take a liking to Drake Calaway ever since he arrived here in WWE.

David: And no one knows why or how this happened.

Narrator's Voice: Greater forces had arrived and taken what humanity he had left.....

It shows Alexa defeating Becky Lynch to win the smackdown woman's champion.

Mauro: Alexa Bliss has done it!! She has beaten, Becky Lynch!!!

David: Somewhere in the back Drake is smirking.

Narrator's Voice: But even now the world has had one question....

It cuts back to the cornfield as Alexa Bliss appears on screen as Drake turns to her and the two of them tilt there heads at each other.

Narrator's Voice: Can she save him....from himself?

Alexa turns to the screen as her eyes change red as Drake stands behind her and raises his hands as the crows surround them.

Alexa starts laughing as the devil laugh is heard in the background as she stops laughing and a serious look crosses her face as she tilts her head again.

Alexa: Hi.

Two laughs are heard as Drake puts his hands on Alexa's shoulders as Undertakers dong is heard.

A.N:

What'd you think of this?