Chapter 13: No Effect

Smackdown Live
October 11 2016

The dark crow sound effect goes off throughout the arena to a loud pop as the lights dim down.

A thunder strike goes off as a lightning bolt strikes the ring.

Purple fog envelopes the stage as Drake's music begins playing.

Drake slowly walks out from the curtain as he makes his to the stage. He has his hood on as he looks around throughout the arena.

He raises his arm as his crow flies out from the curtain and lands on his shoulder as fire pyro goes off as he makes his way down the ramp.

After what happened at No Mercy everyone has feared what Drake will do next, everyone has now dubbed him "The Angel Of Death" due to the hellish match he went through with Dean Ambrose. Nothing put him, despite everything that Dean did, still Drake managed to beat him. It has everyone wondering if anyone will ever beat the Harvester.

Drake slowly makes the walk down the ramp.

Greg: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome. The HARVESTER. Drake Calaway!!!!

The crowd pops as Drake stops at the ring as he looks both ways and then goes over to the steel stairs, he walks up the stairs as he stops and raises his hands as fire pyro begins to go off and the lights come back on.

Drake walks over on the apron as he sets his crow down on the steel stairs and then gets into the ring.

His music turns off as he walks over to the middle of the ring and takes his hood down.

The crowd cheers for him as he just stands there for a minute or so and then walks over and gets a microphone and goes back to the middle of the ring.

He goes to speak but before he can, someone interrupts him.

???: Oh my god. It's you.

The crowd cheers as Drake turns to the stage to see who had just interrupted him.

That person would in fact be James Ellsworth.