Chapter 17: Orlando Florida

*There will be smut in this chapter. That's you're warning.*

Drake and Lexi spent the next two days at his Dad's house, Lexi got to know everyone which she really enjoyed, Lexi understood Drake better after he told her about his wife who passed away and his daughter.

Drake decided that they'd go to Orlando to his house before heading to Greenbay for Smackdown, it was a out of the way, but it'd only take a few days and getting to spend time with Lexi, he knew it'd be worth it.

Lexi does wonder though what his house looks like.

Lexi: I can't believe you live in Orlando.

Drake: *Laughs* Why's that so hard to believe?

Lexi: I don't know you just don't seem like the type of guy to live in Orlando.

Drake: *Laughs again* I don't know whether to be offended or take it as a compliment.

Lexi: So when are we gonna get there.

Drake turns the corner as he heads up a hill as in the distance, Lexi's eyes widen when she sees a house nearby, but it wasn't a house....it was a fucking mansion.

Lexi: Oh my god! This is yours?

Drake: Yeah.

Lexi: Wow! I can't believe this is yours.

Drake: *Chuckles* Well I barely stay here. Actually I let my friend Daikon stay here whenever he's in town and needs a place to stay.

Lexi: Daikon? As in Daikon Black?

[If you know, you know. 😉]

Drake: Yep, that's him.

Lexi: Weren't you two tag team champions together?

Drake: *Laughs* Yeah, we were. We had a blast together. Actually he's the reason why I left TNA, well in kayfabe anyways, TNA wanted to push him as a monster heel so they had him turn on me and then a few months later we had a Monster's ball match with my TNA career on the line.

Lexi: I remember that.

Drake: Yeah, I didn't wanna renew my contract but I agreed to one last match with Daikon.

Lexi: Wow, I'd love to meet him some day.

Drake: *Laughs and looks at her* Trust me you don't. If your scared of me then you'd be terrified of him. He gives me chills and that's saying something.

Lexi: *Laughs* Wow.

Drake: *Laughs* We're almost there.

Once Drake pulls up to the house, he parks the car in front as he and Lexi get out and grab their bags. They head inside as Lexi goes eye widened of the inside.

Lexi: This is amazing!

Drake: *Laughs* Thanks. Come see the living room.

Drake leads Lexi into the living as her eyes once again widen at how great it looked.