Chapter 46: A God Vs. A Viper

After Kenny Omega defeats AJ Styles, it was finally time for the main event. Randy Orton comes out to the ring with Luke Harper behind him with the smackdown tag champions on their waists as they both walk down the ramp to a mixed reaction.

Randy gets in the ring as he gives his title to Luke as he stands In his corner as he awaits his opponent, Randy can be seen looking scared as Daikon had taken him earlier though no one even knows what happened during that time.

Just then....

Fire explodes off the stage as Daikon's music plays as he comes out on the stage to a loud pop as he was laughing, soon Abyss comes behind him as does the other masked man as they start to walk down the ramp.

Greg: And his opponent, weighing in at 225 pounds, from Tokyo Japan, he is the DIVINE GOD, Daikonnnnnn Bllllllack!

The crowd pops again as Daikon makes his way down to the ring as he jumps up to the apron as fire explodes from the turnbuckle scaring Randy as Daikon just laughs, he gets inside the ring as his music dims down.

He takes off his jacket as he kneels down to Abyss on the outside and mutters something to him as he gives him his jacket and then stands back up.

He turns back to Randy as he continues to laugh.

The bell rings as Daikon just stands there, Randy then runs and begins firing blows against Daikon as he gets him in the corner and starts kicking him, Randy sends him flying into the other corner as he runs and delivers a closeline, he grabs Daikon and delivers a suplex and goes for the cover but Daikon kicks out at one.

Randy gets Daikon into a headlock as he puts pressure on it, the crowd chants Daikon's name as he starts getting back up to his feet, Randy let's go as he kicks Daikon in the knee taking him down.

Randy then grabs his head and slams it against the mat, Randy then kicks him in the head and goes for another cover but again Daikon kicks out at one.

Randy measures Daikon as Daikon pulls himself up by the ropes as he turns around only for Orton to closeline him back down.

Randy once again goes for the cover but again Daikon kicks out at one.

Randy can be seen getting frustrated as he picks Daikon up but suddenly Daikon grabs Randy as he does a judo slam, taking Orton down as he holds onto his arm.

Daikon smirks as he holds Randy's arm and shakes his head as he gets Randy into an arm breaker.