Chapter 63: Wrestlemania 33 Part 2

Wrestlemania continued its epic night as Samoa Joe would become the first ever television champion, Roman Reigns would defeat Randy Orton in an open challenge. And soon it was time for Brock Lesnar Vs. Goldberg.

*Backstage*

Drake is seen backstage getting ready for his match as Daikon walks in.

Daikon: Hey, you almost ready?

Drake: Yeah. Just finishing getting ready.

Daikon: You sure you're okay?

Drake sighs and sits down.

Drake: What if I mess up?

Daikon: What do you mean?

Drake: What if I screw up? What if I freeze in front of everyone?

Daikon: *Chuckles* You've got this, Drake.

Drake: What if I don't?

Daikon walks over and sits next to Drake.

Daikon: We all get like that, Drake.

Drake: Not you.

Daikon: Oh that's definitely not true. Just tonight, my entire body was shaking, I honestly thought I was gonna fuck up before I even made it to the ring.

Drake: Really? You never get nervous.

Daikon: No. I just don't let you see that I'm nervous. But it's true. I was. All those people in the building, all the people watching at home. It was scary especially given that it's Wrestlemania. But do you wanna know what I remembered?

Drake: Whatd you remember?

Daikon: I just remembered why I'm here.

Drake: And why's that?

Daikon: To entertain everyone at home. To entertain everyone who paid a ticket. I love this Drake and I don't know what id do without it. I'm so glad I came to the WWE because if I wasn't here, I'm sure I'd be miserable right now but I'm not because I got to do the one thing I've always wanted to do.

Drake: Entertain the fans?

Daikon: No. I got to be in that ring. Drake, this is your time, your moment. You're here because you earned it. Not because of who you're father is or what he's done in this company. You stayed away for a long time while your dad was here. Because you wanted to become a superstar on your own terms and not your fathers, there's a lot of superstars who can't say the same. Most of them live of their families fame but not you. You managed to bring back kayfabe to the undertaker lineage, not your dad. You did. You didn't speak a word for months and stayed in character. That's not someone who's gonna fail. That's someone who's gonna be great.

Daikon puts his hand on Drake' shoulder.

Daikon: Don't forget Drake. You may be a harvester in that ring, but outside your ring, you're human.

Drake: *Breathes out* Thanks, Daikon.

Daikon: No problem kid. Now, you've got a match to get ready for.

Daikon stands up and walks over to the door.

Drake: You know I'm not a kid anymore right?

Daikon: *Looks at Drake* You'll always be a kid me, Drake. But your right. You're not a kid. You're the main event of Wrestlemania. Go knock 'em dead. You deserve it and tonight, the whole world will be chanting it.

Daikon smiles as he leaves the room as Drake finishes getting ready and then he watches Brock Lesnar defeat Goldberg to win the Universal Champion.

And now it was officially time for the main event of Wrestlemania. Jim Ross joins on commentary for this match.