Chapter 4: Contract Signing

Smackdown Live
August 16 2016

Drake didn't appear on last week's episode of Smackdown though after Baron defeated Kalisto in a match, thunder and lightning went off in the ring to let Baron know he was watching.

The show opens with a video package of Drake making his in ring debut at Summerslam, it also shows him delivering a mandible claw to Baron Corbin.

Once that video package is over, another one is played of last weeks smackdown which shows the undertaker making his return to set his sights on Bray Wyatt and a match between the two was made official a few days ago.

*Later*

We see Baron Corbin walking through the halls, he was nervous, he was looking behind his shoulders and he stops when he sees Shane McMahon coming out of his office.

Baron: Shane, Shane. You have to do something.

Shane: How can I help you Baron?

Baron: Look, I'm not- I'm not medically cleared to have a match at Summerslam, so just- just cancel the match so I can heal.

Shane looks at though he's thinking and then starts to speak.

Shane: Actually Baron, you're doctors cleared you earlier so your match with Drake Calaway is not canceled.

Baron: Oh come on! There's gotta be something I can do.

Shane: Actually there is.

Baron sighs as he puts his hand on Shane's shoulder.

Baron: Thank you, come on tell me.

Shane: You can go out out to the ring, and wait there. Because I had an idea, we're gonna sign the contract for your match. Drake Calaway Vs. Baron Corbin.

Baron: What!?!? You can't do that!!

Shane: Actually I can. And I just did. Oh and Corbin.

Baron: What?

Shane: The contract signing. Is next.

The crowd oohs as Shane smirks and then walks away from Baron who can be seen looking angry, his plan didn't work.

*Minutes Later*

Shane can be seen in the ring with a table in the middle of it and a contract on the desk.

He starts out by saying how he wants Smackdown to look awesome at Summerslam which is why he has decided that Dolph Ziggler and Dean Ambrose's match will now be a steel cage match. He also announces that WWE will be having a new paper per view called Fallout.

He makes the first match of the paper per view to be Brock Lesnar Vs. A Smackdown superstar, as he and Stephanie did a deal to allow one superstar of their respective brands to have a match on one of their brand's respective paper per views.

He also says he's not sure yet who will face Brock Lesnar but he's gonna keep an open mind.

Shane: Now for the reason why we are all out here. Summerslam is gonna be an epic night. And what better way than to have the in ring debut of Drake Calaway.

The crowd cheers as they start chanting "DRAKE".

Shane: I agree. You should cheer for him. Now let's get down to business. It only took me a few minutes to get this together but I have the contract so without further ado, ladies and gentlemen please welcome. Baron Corbin!

Baron's song plays as the crowd boos at him, he doesn't do his pose like he usually does as he just walks down the ramp in a state of disappointment, he also looks behind his shoulder to see if he's being followed.