Chapter 33: Video Package

TLC
December 4 2016

The video shows the main even of Money in the bank with Dean Ambrose cashing in his contract to win the WWE champion.

Michael: Dean Ambrose has done. Dean Ambrose has become the WWE world heavyweight champion!

Dean raises the champion in the air.

The Following Month

The video changes to show the WWE draft as Daniel and Shane announce their next pick but all that happens is a crow with no one coming out.

Later That Night

It shows Dean defeating Seth to retain his title and then the lights go out, Drake makes his debut.

Michael: OH MY GOD! IT- IT'S DRAKE CALAWAY!!!

Drake chokeslam Dean Ambrose as he has made his presence felt.

Over the next few weeks, Drake would surely make his presence felt defeating Baron Corbin at Summerslam and defeating Brock Lesnar at Fallout.

The video changes to shows Drake invading Raw the next night and then the following night attacking John and Dean.

The video changes to show Alexa Bliss looking for Drake as it also changes to show how Dean and Drake's feud would grow.

Mauro: Drake has set his sights on Dean Ambrose.

David: No one can stop Drake Calaway.

The video shows no mercy and Drake and Dean going to war and Drake winning the match.

Mauro: Drake Calaway has beaten Dean Ambrose.

Then blood covers the screen as the devil laugh is heard as Alexa Bliss is seen sitting down rocking back and forth.

Another match was made for Dean Ambrose and Drake Calaway for TLC two months later, with the agreement that Drake would be able to choose the stipulation.

Mauro: You gotta wonder what stipulation Drake will choose.

The devil laugh is heard as a mannequin is seen looking like Dean Ambrose.

Dean: This does not stop until I put the Harvester down!

Over the next few weeks, Drake and Dean's feud takes a back seat as Survivor Series was just around the corner as he attacks Mick Foley many times, and then attacks the raw superstars.

He would even recruit Alexa Bliss to his side as he helps her win a number one contenders match, but even then Dean was still watching.

The video changes to show Drake joining Dean in a tag team match but would chokeslam him after the match.

Two nights after Survivor Series, Drake and Dean would resume their feud as Alexa Bliss had James Ellsworth and James began to go crazy that night, he was terrified, she would tell Dean that Drake would reveal the stipulation for their match as TLC.

Later that night, Dean would sign their contract before a casket would be seen at ringside, this made it known that was the match type Drake has chosen.

Shock would burst through the arena as James Ellsworth would appear in the casket throwing fire into the eyes of Dean Ambrose.

The stable between Drake, James and Alexa would be born.

Mauro: James Ellsworth has turned his back on Dean Ambrose.

Dean: You think you're a god?

The video shows Dean backstage packing back and forth.

Dean: You think I'll go down without a fight?

Dean delivers a dirty deeds to Jamie Noble.

Dean: I don't go down without taking you down with me!!! Believe that!!!

The video changes to show Alexa, James and Drake in the ring as Alexa announces their stable name as the ministry of harvest.

Dean: The Harvester goes down at TLC.

Mauro: Things are really reaching a breaking point between these two men.

The video shows Drake and Dean brawling as they have to be pulled apart, the chaos between them really shows how much their feud has escalated in the months following Drake's debut.

Mauro: I don't even know who will come away with the victory.

David: It's the lunatic fringe....

The video shows Dean running at Drake.

Mauro: The Harvester.....

The video shows Dean spearing Drake off the stage as they crash down and an explosion is heard as the equipment fall down onto them.

David: At TLC.

The video shows Shane and Daniel with the smackdown roster running behind them up the stage to get Drake and Dean out from the equipment.

Mauro & David: In a casket match.

Alexa is heard laughing as her face appears in the video.

Alexa: He is here to help the souls of the lost.

David: One Lunatic, One Harvester, the angel of death himself.

Mauro: Who will rest in peace?

A.N:

What'd you think of this video package?

Who do you think will win the casket match given the way their feud has gone?