Chapter 54: The Road Continues

*Hotel*

Alexa: So I had an idea.

Drake: What's the idea?

Drake puts his clothes in his suitcase.

Alexa: Don't get mad. But I think we should invite your daughter to Wrestlemania.

Drake immediately stops what he's doing as he goes over to bathroom and sees Alexa putting her hair up.

Drake: What'd you say?

Alexa turns to him.

Alexa: I think we should invite your daughter to wrestlemania. I think it would-

Drake: No.

Alexa: Drake.

Drake: I said no.

Drake goes back over to his suitcase as Alexa comes out of the bathroom.

Alexa: Why not? I think it would be good for you and her if you just talk to-

Drake: Lexi, leave it alone.

Alexa: But it-

Drake slams the suitcase shut.

Drake: I said leave it alone!

Drake looks at Alexa as she steps back and Drake sighs.

Drake: Why can't you just leave it alone?

Alexa: I just think you need this and so does she. She's your daughter Drake.

Drake: No Alexa. She's not. Her being my daughter implies that I've been her father and I haven't.

Alexa: That's pretty harsh, don't you think?

Drake: God, why can't you just leave this alone?

Alexa: Because I can see how your hurting.

Drake: I'm not hurting. Why does everyone think I'm hurting? Why is this any of your business? I mean, she's my daughter, I had her before you came around, so I don't know why you gotta put your nose into business that doesn't concern you.

Alexa was shocked by what Drake says as she walks over to the bathroom and goes inside and then slams the door.

Drake breathes out as he rubs his eyes. He leaves the hotel room as he heads down to the lobby.

*Lobby*

Daikon is seen by the vending machine as he puts some money into it and tries to get a snickers bar but it doesnt come down.

Daikon: Oh come on! *Shakes vending machine* Come on!

Daikon punches the front of it but the snickers bar doesn't come down.

He starts shaking it some more but nothing happens.

Daikon: Fuck!!!

Daikon then turns and sees Drake standing there with a look on his face.

Daikon: Oh hey.

Drake: It's terrible.

Daikon: Huh?

Drake: The vending machine. It's been very bad. I think it deserves another spanking.

Daikon closes his eyes and chuckles. He opens his eyes and points at Drake.

Daikon: You're funny. You're very funny.

Drake leans against the wall and Daikon can tell something is wrong.

Daikon: What's wrong?

Drake: I messed up.

Daikon: Why? What happened?