Chapter 19: First Shot

*Hotel*

Lexi: I can't believe you actually did it.

Drake: Me? I can't believe you two even agreed to it.

Lexi: I had to convince Rebecca. She didn't want to at first when Vince told her about it. But I managed to convince her to take a chokeslam.

Drake and Lexi are talking about earlier in the night when Drake chokeslammed her and Rebecca.

Drake: I didn't hurt you to bad, did I?

Drake sits down behind Lexi are he puts his hands on her shoulders.

Lexi: No. You didn't hurt me. If I thought you'd hurt me I wouldn't have agreed to it.

Drake starts massaging her shoulders.

Lexi: Wow, that feels great.

Drake: Oh yeah? How great?

Lexi leans her head back as she plants a kiss on Drake's lips.

Lexi: Keep doing it.

Drake: Alright. Oh hey, I forgot to tell you. I talked to Daikon.

Lexi: About what?

Drake: About setting him up with someone.

Lexi: Oh yeah? Who?

Drake: Rebecca.

Lexi: *Surprised* Really?

Drake: Yeah, I mean, last I checked Rebecca was single. Right?

Lexi: Yeah, she is. But Daikon?

Drake: Hey, he's a great guy. I mean sure he takes his character very serious to the point where he even stays in character while he's out in public. But deep down, he's a really great guy.

Lexi: Have you talked to Rebecca about this?

Drake: Not yet but I'm going to.

Lexi: Well I think it's nice setting her up with him. When do I get to meet him?

Drake: I'm not sure. He's pretty busy but he did say he'd work around his schedule so he could meet whoever I was gonna set him up with.

Lexi stands up as she turns around.

Lexi: A double date.

Drake: Double date.

Lexi: You, me, Rebecca and Daikon. It's perfect.

Drake: You're right. That is perfect. But I think I should ask Rebecca about it first.

Lexi: I'll talk to her.

Drake: Yeah?

Lexi: Yep.

Drake: Alright.

Lexi: Now that, that's out of the way. *Takes off shirt* See anything you like?

Drake: I don't know. You're gonna have to show me more.

Lexi giggles as she gets on top of Drake as they start kissing.

He rolls her over on the bed as he takes his shirt off.

*Time Skip*

Hell in a cell for the Raw brand had finally arrived, so many matches were on the card for tonight like Roman Reigns Vs Rusev inside hell in a cell for the United States champion, and Seth Rollins Vs. Kevin Owens also contested inside the hell in a cell for the wee universal champion.

Then there was the main event between Sasha Banks and Charolette Flair for the Raw Woman's champion also inside hell in a cell which was a first for woman.