Chapter 8: Fallout

September 11 2016
Fallout

Fallout had finally arrived and the WWE fans were ecstatic for it, especially because it was the first time this paper per view was happening, and they especially loved some of the matches happening tonight like the six pack challenge for the smackdown woman's champion and the smackdown tag team title tournament continuing.

But the match everyone was ecstatic for was the main event, Brock Lesnar making the jump for one night only to face Drake Calaway, no one knew who would win, on one hand you had Brock Lesnar and on the other you had Drake Calaway, the WWE fans couldn't wait to see it.

*Later*

Alexa is seen walking through the hallways as she once again is looking for Drake, she stops and asks one of the security guys if he seen him but he just says no, Alexa then calls him worthless for this which gets a slight laugh but a boo from the crowd.

She continues on down the halls as she continues her search for him but there was no sign of him.

Alexa then sees Daniel on the phone and she walks up to him.

Alexa: Hey.

Daniel doesn't answer.

Alexa: Hey.

Daniel: I'll call you right back. *Turns to Alexa* Alexa, how can I help you?

Alexa: I'm looking for Drake. Have you seen him?

Daniel looks around as if he's looking for Drake and the crowd laughs as Daniel turns back to Alexa.

Daniel: Whatd he do now?

Alexa: What? No, he didn't do anything, just have you seen him.

Daniel: No, Alexa I haven't seen him. You should be focusing on the smackdown woman's champion.

Alexa: I am focused and I'm gonna win.

Daniel sighs.

Daniel: Sorry, Alexa. I haven't seen Drake.

Alexa scoffs as she walks down the hallways in search for Drake.

*Later*

After Apollo Crews retains the intercontinental champion against Baron Corbin we see Alexa still walking through the halls in search of Drake.

She stops when she sees the WWE champion Dolph Ziggler getting ready for his champion match.

Alexa: Have you seen Drake?

Dolph: No, but I did see purple fog coming through the room down the hall and to the left. Careful.

Alexa rolls her eyes as she walks away from Dolph and continues down the hall, she turns the corner as she sees purple fog coming out of one of the rooms, she makes her way down as she knocks on the door, the door suddenly opens as Alexa looks around before walking inside.

Alexa: Hello? Drake, I uh- was just wondering if you could-

Alexa is frightened by the sound of a crow behind her as she jumps and bumps into something.

She turns around as a light suddenly shines as she sees a cross with a mannequin of Brock Lesnar on it with blood gushing out of it, she instantly backs up up as she leaves the room and closes the door.

She turns and sees producer Jamie Noble standing there as she clears her throat.

Alexa: What? Huh?

Jamie instantly runs away from her.

Alexa fixes her hair as she walks away from the room.

The door opens back up as Drake steps out of it with his hood on as he looks down the hallway and sees Alexa walking away, he smirks as his crow looks through the door too.