Chapter 34: TLC

*Longest chapter of the whole story*

TLC
December 4 2016

Lexi: Are you ready for tonight?

Drake: Yep.

Drake and Lexi are seen backstage off screen as Drake is in his attire.

Lexi: Have you talked to Daikon?

Drake: Yeah, Diana is awake now, so that's good. Im gonna head down at some point and check on everything.

Lexi: Alright, babe.

Drake and Lexi kiss as they sit down to watch Dolph Ziggler face AJ Styles for the WWE champion.

The match rolls on, Dolph getting many near covers to win the title but AJ would kick out.

Drake and Lexi were having fun watching the match as this was the best WWE title match they'd seen in a while.

Inside the ring, AJ hits Dolph with a pelee kick as Dolph falls to the mat, AJ rolls out to the apron as he takes a breather, he stands up as he rolls up his elbow pad as he waits for Dolph to stand up.

Once Dolph stands up AJ jumps up to the top rope as he goes for a phenomenal four arm but Dolph suddenly hits him with a super kick in mid air.

The crowd, commentators and even Drake and Lexi were all in shock at what just happened.

The crowd chants "Holy shit." as Dolph makes the crawl over to AJ, he goes for the cover as the Ref begins the count.

Ref: 1. 2. Thr-

Styles kicks out much to the shock of everyone as Dolph holds his head unsure of what he must do to put AJ away.

Dolph struggles to his feet as he stumbles over to the turnbuckle, the crowd gets him fired up as he begins stomping his boot on the ground in a homage to Shawn Michaels.

Styles gets back to his feet as Dolph goes for another super kick but Styles counters by lifting Dolph over his shoulders.

Dolph starts punching but Styles let's his body down as he wraps his legs over his arms and then slams him down with a styles clash.

Styles moves away from Dolph as he goes back over to the apron and after a few moments, Dolph gets back to his feet as AJ hits him with a phenomenal four arm.

AJ then goes for the cover.

Ref: 1. 2. 3!

The bell rings as AJ is announced as the winner, retaining the WWE champion as he stands up and the ref hands him the title as he raises the title in the air.