Chapter 65: Epilogue

April 10 2017
Raw/A Week After Wrestlemania

Wrestlemania was in the rear view and Raw and Smackdown were coming off a wonderful wrestlemania but now it was time to look towards the future.

On the smackdown after wrestlemania, the new WWE champion Drake Calaway didn't appear following his amazing match against the Undertaker at wrestlemania but a video package was shown of their wrestlemania match.

Now the WWE universe was wondering what would be next for all the superstars.

Now tonight on Raw it was the superstar shake up as superstars from Raw and Smackdown would switch brands and no one knew where anyone would end up.

Raw begins with The Miz and Maryse dressed as John Cena and Nikki Bella, they make of them until Will Archer arrives making it known that he was the first shake up. He ends up taking the Miz out to make it known he was here to stay.

Then Sami Zayn goes to see Kurt to find out if he's staying on Raw or going to Smackdown, and Kurt says there's interest for him to move, The Miz and Maryse come in and bad mouth Kurt for what happened with Will.

It's announced that Sami will take on The Miz later in the night.

Then The New Day takes on The Revival, despite their best efforts, The New Day was taken down as the Revival would pick up the victory.

The Revival celebrate and then the lights go out.

We then hear Daikon's joker laugh going on throughout the arena.

Just then the lights come back on as we see Daikon, Dean and Abyss in the ring.

Michael: Oh my god! The Ministry is on Raw! Oh no!

The Revival look at the ministry as Daikon just starts laughing and then he sits down with Dean and Abyss standing behind him.

Daikon starts rocking back and forth as the crowd boos the ministry.

The Revival look at each other and then slowly back away, and leave the ring.

The camera pans onto the ministry as the crowd looks on with fear, what did the ministry have in store for Raw?

The night continues on as Seth Rollins finds out he's staying on Raw and then he's attacked by Mr. Kennedy who makes it known he's coming after Monday Night Rollins, Nia Jax defeats Charlotte Flair and Finn Balor defeats Jinder Mahal.

Then Bray Wyatt appears on the screen to make it known he was coming to Raw, the crowd was ecstatic cause there could be a chance he could resume his feud with Daikon but that remained to be seen.

The Superstar shake up continues as many superstars had made their way over to Raw from Smackdown, it was then announced that Brock Lesnar would be in the building.

Soon, Brock arrives with Paul Heyman as they come out to the ring.

Paul goes on to talk about Brock's victory against Goldberg and how there was no chance of Brock losing that match.

Paul then says that Brock will hold the championship for a very long time.

Paul: That's not a prediction, it's a spoiler.

Just then....

The crowd pops as Goldberg makes his way out to the ring, soon he stands in front of Brock and looks at the WWE universal championship making it known he wanted it back.