Chapter 29: Stipulation Reveal

Smackdown Live
November 22 2016

Survivor Series was finally in the rear view mirror as now the fans and smackdown live superstars can focus on the next paper per view, TLC, two matches have so far been confirmed for the show with Drake Calaway taking on Dean Ambrose in a stipulation of Drake's choice. And the second match will be AJ Styles defending the WWE champion against Dolph Ziggler.

The show starts after the opening theme song and pyro as Mauro welcomes everyone to Smackdown.

Dean comes out to the ring as he thanks everyone for tuning into survivor series, he tells everyone that now he can look to what's next. And that's kicking Drake's ass at TLC, he then says he doesn't care what stipulation, he chooses.

Dean: But we're not at TLC, we are live in Toronto.

The crowd cheers.

Dean: And I'm calling out Drake Calaway. Right now.

The crowd oohs as Dean throws the mic down as he starts pacing around the ring as he waits for Drake to come out.

Suddenly an eerie crow sound effect goes off but nothing happens.

Soon, a woman's laugh is heard as static goes off on the titantron as Alexa Bliss is seen sitting in a dark room on a bed.

Alexa: Why are you mad, Dean?

She laughs.

Alexa: Is it because Drake beat you back at No Mercy?

Alexa stands up.

Alexa: See, he knows you are angry with him. He could see it last week and the week before, and the week before. *Giggles* And the week before. See he wants you to be angry Dean, but he also wants you to fear him.

Alexa giggles again as she walks over to Drake's crow and feeds him.

Alexa: But you don't fear him, do you?

Alexa laughs again.

Alexa: That's what makes this so perfect. You can't fear him because it'll show your weakness. You have weaknesses. Your first was the shield, then there was just Roman. Then it was the WWE champion.

Alexa looks at the camera and tilts her head.

Alexa: And now you have another weakness.

Suddenly James Ellsworth is seen in camera view sitting in a chair with fear in his eyes.

Dean starts yelling as he gets out of the ring and runs up the apron.

Alexa: Tonight, Dean. The stipulation will be revealed. And all you weaknesses will be burned.

Alexa starts laughing as chills went down the spines of the fans and the commentators.

Alexa then stops laughing as she tilts her head and then blood starts pouring out of her mouth.

*Commercial Break*

*Commercial Break Ends*

We now see Dean in the halls as he is looking for James, he starts asking everyone he sees but they didn't know where he was.

He then stops when he sees James sitting on the floor rocking back and forth.

Dean: James.

Dean kneels down to him.

James: Those eyes. His eyes. They were dark and cold. He's a harvester. He's gonna harvest your soul and there's nothing...