Chapter 59: Last Night Before Wrestlemania

March 28 2017
Smackdown

Smackdown opens with a recap of what happened last night on Raw with Drake, he showed up and won the over the top rope challenge before being attacked by Braun Strowman and then putting him to sleep with a mandible claw. Later in the night he attacked Neville. Everyone was sure that it was message sent to the Undertaker.

It was announced on WWE.com that days before wrestlemania, Drake would appear on Smackdown, now the fans were anticipating to see what he would do.

Following the opening theme song, we see just darkness as fire begins to explode on the titantron.

We then hear a woman laughing sinisterly.

We then see on the tron a vignette of when Daikon burned down the Wyatt compound.

Just then Daikon's music begins playing as we see him come out onto the stage wearing a black robe.

The crowd boos as Daikon's music fades.

Daikon then goes to speak but suddenly.....

The crowd cheers as Daikon gets an evil look in his eyes as Dolph Ziggler comes out onto the stage and looks at Daikon.

His music then fades.

Dolph: You know, I've been here for too long. And too long I've been overlooked. Even when I won the WWE title last year, I was still being over looked. And now here you are, you've been here three months and you're already on wrestlemania, while me. I've never had a one on one match on the grandest stage of them all. Tell me how fair that is.

Daikon just starts chuckling.

Daikon: Maybe it's because you couldn't be the main event player even if it was staring you dead in the eyes. You're right Dolph. But you've also got it wrong too.

Dolph: What do you mean?

Daikon: Dolph, dolph, dolph. See there's a reason why these peasants cheer for you. It's not because they like you. It's because they feel sorry for you. They're sorry that you had to play a cheerleader for the first few years of your career.

The crowd oohs.

Daikon: They feel sorry that you were ever even given a chance because you could never be half the god that I am.

Daikon steps closer.

Daikon: Let me be perfectly clear with you, Dolph. If you ever interrupt me again, I'll give you your fifteen seconds of fame. When I beat you so badly, your entire career will be remembered as the career that Daikon Black destroyed.

Daikon chuckles again.

Daikon: Besides Dolph. If you truly were meant to be anything other than a jobber, I'm sure you'd already have main evented wrestlemania by now.

Dolph looks away, that comment seemed to hit a nerve. Just then Dolph throws the mic down as he attacks Daikon.

Dolph goes for a superkick but Daikon moves out of the way, Dolph turns around and Daikon hits him with a divine Justice.