Chapter 18: The Small Things

*Time Skip*

Rebecca: So you two are seriously saying now? Like actually dating?

Ashley: Yeah, I never expected that. Not even one bit.

Lexi: Yeah, we're dating now.

Lexi, Rebecca and Ashley are seen talking together outside of a cafe about Drake and hers new relationship.

Rebecca: Well where is he now?

Lexi: He went to see his friend Daikon.

Rebecca: Daikon Black?

Lexi: Yep, that's him.

Rebecca: Wow he is like super hot.

Lexi: *Laughs* Really, Rebecca?

Rebecca: *Giggles* What??? I'm not gonna deny it.

Ashley: Funny. So where's Daikon at?

Lexi: He's in town tonight so he and Drake decided to have a boys day out, though *Checks phone* he hasn't messaged me back yet.

Ashley: I'm sure he will. He's probably at a strip club.

Lexi: Re-Really?

Rebecca groans as she slaps Ashley on the shoulder causing Ashley to wince in a little bit of pain.

Rebecca: Lex, she's joking. They're boys and go do we know how boys are.

The three girls laugh as they start walking.

*Later*

Drake and Daikon are seen sitting in a booth at a restaurant as they were eating some food. They were also chatting about things.

Daikon: So, how's this Lexi you keep telling me about?

Drake: She's Alexa Bliss. You know who she is.

Daikon: Well obviously I've just never met her. Is she treating you right? After what happened with Jennifer...

Drake sighs and looks down at the table.

Daikon: After what happened, I just want you to be happy.

Drake looks back up and smiles.

Drake: Thanks, man. *Fist bumps* So come on! When are you gonna come to WWE? I really could use you.

Daikon: I'm having fun in TNA and NJPW right now. But hey, you never know. Somewhere down the line.

Drake: We gotta win the tag titles again together.

Daikon: One day.

Daikon stands up as he puts some money down on the table as he puts his hand down.

Daikon: Tell Lexi if she hurts you I fill her soul with the fiery pits of hell and watch as she is tormented for the rest of her days and I will laugh as she begs for mercy.

Drake: *Eyes widen* Wow, Jesus.

Daikon snaps out of it.

Daikon: Sorry habits.

Drake laughs as he leans back and crosses his arms.

Drake: You know, maybe you should get back out there too.

Daikon: No, no, no, I'm perfectly fine the way I am.

Drake: Oh come on! I've got the perfect girl for you, you'd really like her.

Daikon: *Groans* I really hate you, you know that?

Drake: *Smirks* And yet I'm your best friend.

Daikon: Okay, okay, I'll meet her but I'm telling you right now if I don't like her then it'll be you who begs for mercy in the fiery pits of an endless hell filled with the souls of the dead.