Arc 6, Chapter 6: Fused Consequences

3rd person POV:

Pyrrha: "EREN AND YANG?!"

Pyrrha stands up staring and pointing at the fusion. She's naturally completely confused and lost since fusion isn't exactly a natural thing humans can do.

Yang: "Yep. I'm them. Though my brain is finally starting to settle in as my own being, not as Yang with Erens powers. Calling myself Yang or Eren will get annoying quickly I feel."

Blake: "Once you're done explaining it to everyone it should be fine. You can still call yourself either of those names but we'll know you aren't either of them."

Yang: "Hm. Fine. But yes Pyrrha, I'm not just Yang."

Pyrrha stares at Yang before finally sitting down and rubbing her forehead.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

Ruby: "Come in!"

The door opens and Weiss and Winter both step in, laughing amongst eachother.

Blake: "Winter?"

Ruby: "What're you doing here?"

Weiss: "Not our Winter, you guys. We said we went on a mission right?"

Everyone thinks for a moment before gasping.

Ruby: "New member!"

Blake: "How are you just stealing people???"

Yang: "Winter this time wasn't my idea. I'm not opposed to it at all but I didn't suggest it. Neither did Weiss. Light did."

Blake: "Light? Why?"

Winter: "He mentioned how this universe is like a sandbox now and how it's never going to be erased. Perhaps he wishes to see all these different people in different scenarios all in one world. He is God after all."

Yang: "It would make sense. He took Blakes brother and put his soul in mine for fun."

Yang sighs and rubs the back of her neck.

Yang: "I'm gonna get changed. I'll be right back."

She goes over and grabs a change of clothes and goes into the bathroom. She slowly strips off her jacket and shirt and gasps when she looks in the mirror.

Yang: "W-What the?!"

All across her chest and stomach are scars, even the same signatures from Eren...SR and YXL. She removes her sports bra quickly and runs a hand across her chest, feeling all of the scars.

Yang: "O-Oh my Gods..."

All across her arms, chest and stomach are Erens scars. Some are light and barely noticeable while some are deep and will never be hidden properly. All of a sudden she feels something she's never really felt before...self conscious of her own body.

Yang: "E-Eren?"

...nothing.

Yang: Eren?! Where are you? You're still in there right?

...

Yang sighs and opens the door slightly, sticking her head out.

Yang: "Blake? Can you grab one of my sweatshirts please?"

Blake: "Hm? Oh, yeah."

She gets up and goes under Yangs bed, grabbing one of her suitcases and grabbing a yellow and black hoodie. She walks back to the bathroom door and hands it over.

Blake: "Yang? You okay? You never try to hide yourself. Are you okay?"

Yang: "I-I'm fine. Thank you."