Chapter 78: To the Mothership

The turtles went about the city before stumbling on a Kraang stealth ship.

"There's Mikey's ship. Told you I saw it come down this way," Leo said.

"Wow. Not a bad park job either," Donnie commented.

Then they heard screaming and turned to see some humans, running away from them.

"More aliens! Run!" a human shouted.

"Ugh, humans are so annoying sometimes," Raph remarked as they boarded the ship then quickly added, "Not Jamie though."

"Not surprised," Donnie smirked then informed, "The mothership is approximately roughly half the distance from the Earth to the moon."

"All right, I think I'm getting the hang of this," Leo said.

He tried to maneuver the ship, but it spun around a lot before getting the hang of it. Then they started floating.

"Turtles were definitely not meant to go to space," Raph said before puking.

"Hold on. Let me turn on the artificial gravity," Donnie said.

They were back on the ground when the vomit landed on Donnie's head, making him shake it off in disgust.

"Guys, I see it. The mothership," Leo said.

"Okay, but where's Mikey?" Raph asked.

"I'm detecting a unique life signature coming from the closest craft. It's got to be him. And check it out I think I finally figured out the cloak on this baby," Donnie explained then remarked as he put the cloak on, "They'll never find us now."

But little did they know that the Triceratons could see them.

"Idiots! They think they can hide from us. Tragic mistake," Mozar smirked.

"Ha! My brothers are gonna come rescue me and kick your dino-butt back to the Stone Age. That's right, straight back to the 1960s," Mikey bragged.

"We shall see," Mozar said then ordered in through the com, "Commander Zorin, deploy a squadron of fighters. Sergeant Zark, activate the Plasma Cannon."

They did so and that's when Donnie figured out they weren't completely invisible to the Triceratons.

"Okay. Um, this is disturbing," Donnie said.

"Ugh, don't make me throw up again," Raph groaned.

"I think the Triceratons are locking on to us with their weapons," Donnie informed then panicked, "Floor it, Leo! Go, go, go, go!"

Leo did so then asked, "How can they see us, Donnie?"

"Let me text them and find out," Donnie remarked sarcastically then yelled, "I HAVE NO IDEA!"

"Raph, man the defenses," Leo said.

"I'm on it," Raph nodded, shot some ships, then yelled, "Look out, Leo! Left, left!"

They barely dodged some ships in the process.

"Would you let me drive?" Leo remarked.

"We're not gonna make it! There's just too many of 'em, Captain!" Donnie panicked.

The mothership cannon then prepared to fie at them. They panicked when Donnie grabbed his older brothers and blessed the button on the teleporter, getting them on the ship just before the ship was destroyed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Holy moly!