Chapter 40: Time Being Altered

They kept up the fight until Raph got hurt too. Leo helped him and Donnie blocked another attack from Saki, which allowed them all to escape. Saki looked around to see if they were around, but he didn't check the trees. Jamie healed her arm, but it resulted to a scratch that bled a little.

"Now's our chance. We can change the future. We can take Shredder down," Raph said, wrapping up his girlfriend's arm.

"No! We can't mess with time. Worse stuff could happen!" Donnie informed.

Saki continued to look around until he heard Miwa and Jeimī cooing. He went up to the mothers.

"Are you all right, Shen?" Saki asked.

"Yes, thanks to you," Shen answered.

"What about you, Rōra?" Saki wondered.

"Yes. Thank you," Rōra said.

He bowed his head, as did she. She heard her name being called and turned to see her husband, running toward her. She ran the rest of the way and they hugged, with Jeimī in the middle.

"Rōra! Are you alright? What about Jeimī?" he asked.

"We're fine, Pōru. Saki saved us," she assured.

He turned to see Saki talking with Tang Shen. He told Rōra to wait there and he hid behind a tree to hear what they were saying.

"I would never let anything hurt you. I overheard your conversation with Yoshi. It is futile, you know. He will never leave the clan," Saki informed.

"Perhaps you speak the truth," Shen agreed.

"Shen, take me back. I will help you take care of Miwa. We will go to New York together, the three of us. I'm a different man than the one you once knew. Believe me," Saki promised, gently lifting her face to his.

He kissed her forehead and she smiled at him. She started heading for her house as Yoshi and Pōru watched in anger. Pōru walked back to his wife with the same expression.

"What's wrong?" she wondered.

"Saki wouldn't have saved your life or Jeimī's if Tang Shen wasn't there. He claims to love Shen, but he only cares for himself," he answered and they left.

Saki and Yoshi also left as the turtles and Jamie saw what happened.

"Whoa. Young Oroku Saki is kind of a good guy, right?" Mikey asked.

"Are you crazy? He's a total creep," Raph responded.

"Yeah. Especially since he's hitting on a married woman, which isn't creepy enough," Jamie added angrily.

"Maybe we should take Shredder down," Leo suggested.

"If we interfere with history, Splinter will never move to New York and buy four baby turtles. And then who's gonna stop the Kraang invasion, and save all of New York? And how are Raph and Jamie gonna meet and get together? Huh?" Donnie explained.

Raph and Jamie looked at each other sadly and held each other's hands.

"But we've already interfered with history. Shredder just saved Tang Shen from four monsters and a woman whom they think is under their control. Us!" Leo pointed out.

"Wait a second," Donnie said, looked at his T-Phone, showed it to them, and stated, "Casey's picture is fading away like we never knew him. Time is already being altered."

"It's just like that movie! We're doomed, dudes! Doooomed!" Mikey screamed.

Raph slapped him and retorted, "Calm down, man! We just gotta make sure that Tang Shen doesn't like Oroku Saki."

"We have to convince her he's the evil jerk we all know and hate, so history stays on course," Leo added.

"But do you know what confuses me?" Jamie asked.

"What?" Raph wondered.

Jamie gently took Donnie's T-Phone to see the photo and she saw her picture intact, then said, "Why isn't my picture disappearing? You guys knew Casey and April before you knew me."

"That's a good question," Raph stated.

"We'll figure that out later. We have to get ready for if Tang Shen and Rōra come back," Leo responded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Casey's pic has disappeared but Jamie's didn't? Like I said, time travel is confusing.