Chapter 56: Something's Definitely Up

April came into the lair, hoping to hang out with her friends.

"Hey, guys. Hey, guys. Hey, guys?" she called out.

"Hey, April. Where's Donnie?" Leo asked.

"Um, I don't know. I just got here," April answered.

"He said he was meeting you," Raph said.

"I haven't spoken to him all day," April insisted.

"Well, that's odd," Jamie commented.

That's when Leo's phone went off. They checked it to see who it was from.

"It's from Mikey. He says he spotted a Kraang and trailed him back to an old warehouse on Hobard," Leo told them.

"No way," Raph said.

"What?" April added.

"It must be a Kraang sleeper cell," Jamie replied.

"Well, then let's tuck them in and say good night," Raph responded, punching the palm of his hand.

"Doesn't this whole thing seem weird?" April wondered.

"April is right. If she did not call Donatello, then who did?" Splinter asked.

"I was thinking the same thing. It could be a trap. Okay, April, you stay here," Leo instructed.

"Stay here? Forget that. I'm coming with," April declined, putting her bag down.

"Fine. Just stay close," Leo said.

"What about you, Jamie?" Raph asked.

"I'm coming too," Jamie answered, grabbing her weapons.

"Be diligent. I sense something dire on the horizon," Splinter warned as they left the lair to find Donnie and Mikey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Seriously; what is going on? First Donnie, then Mikey. This really is strange.