Chapter 2: The Noxious Avenger

Not too long after we took care of Shredder, we ran into Rocksteady and Bebop at a lab that the Kraang used to own. The mutant morons were there for some chemical they needed for a brain control serum. We also ran into this Garbage Man, literally. His eyeball could even come out and talk. This guy was called Muck Man (not Mikey's idea, which was the Noxious Avenger). He blamed us for him being turned into a mutant. And after trying to take him out, the turtles were vaguely caught on camera. You could imagine how Splinter reacted to that and we were grounded. But we managed to get out with April's help. We found him, helping Bebop and Rocksteady get that chemical. It took a while, but we talked to him about what really happened to him after the morons betrayed him. They didn't get away with the chemical and Muck Man helped us out to make sure the press would think the turtles didn't exist. We were still grounded, but Splinter was relieved about this being fixed.

Jamie once again finished writing in her journal and went to go train with the others, happy that they have a new ally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N The turtles have a new ally and things are somewhat good, being grounded and all. By the way, the next episode will be in full detail. Here we go!