Chapter 58: The Four Individual Traps

Raph groaned, realizing what happened to them.

"Now I remember," he said, rubbing his head.

"Greetings, turtles. It's time for us to play a game. Each of you has been placed inside a room with a unique trap," Karai explained over an intercom.

"Doesn't seem like your style, Karai," Raph stated.

"Oh, we all had input. Isn't that right, Xever?" Karai replied.

"I helped design yours personally, Raphael. Everyone loves baked turtle," Fishface smirked.

"I'll bake my foot up your--" Raph started.

"Raphael, you're inside the first trap, aptly called the Hot Head. Can you figure a way out?" Karai interrupted.

Raph kicked the wall in frustration then kicked harder as he thought about finding Jamie.

Meanwhile, Leo was on his knees with his eyes closed when Karai came on the speaker.

"Hello, Leonardo," she said.

"Karai?" Leo remarked.

"Welcome to the Courage Slayer. To save your brothers, you'll have to face ninja blades as skilled as your own, which isn't all that formidable. So I cranked up the speed to 100," Karai explained.

"Good one, Karai," Rahzar responded.

A giant sphere with katanas came from above and spun around as the swords went in and out, coming down towards him.

Donnie was strapped to a chair with a helmet that had a million wires going every which way in a separate trap. Inside his head, he was on top of many colorful cubes that formed one giant cube.

"Donatello, are you smart enough to beat the Brain Boggler? Connect the pieces as they appear on the game grid. Make a mistake and you get zapped. Get zapped enough times and then you'll truly know what it feels like to be brain fried," Karai replied.

"Ah, yes, Karai, another excellent villain pun," Fishface complemented.

"Stop kissing butt," Rahzar snapped.

Next, Mikey was strapped to the ground under a toilet that had tanks of mutagen around it.

"Last, we have the Flush-O-Matic. Once the tanks are full, the flush valve will open and dump mutagen all over your poor, little Michelangelo," Karai stated.

"First up, gross. Second, who came up with the lame name?" Mikey asked.

"Me and Rocksteady I mean, Steranko. Yo, that name is tight," Bebop answered.

"Figures. You guys have no imagination. I mean, if I were an evil villain, I'd at least try to come up with something cool, like the Flush of Fear, the Toilet of Terror. Ooh, the Dump of Doom. Now, that's got sparkle to it," Mikey said.

"I told you that name needed some work!" Bebop exclaimed.

"Kind of liking the Dump of Doom. Is nice," Rocksteady commented.

"Good luck, turtles, and good riddance," Karai finished.

She then faced Jamie and April, who were chained to the platform they all were standing on.

"Let them go, Karai! You're under the control of a brain worm!" April stated.

"Shredder's using you!" Jamie added.

"Lies! The only thing greater than watching the turtles' demise is to watch Splinter bear witness to it, right before I finish him off," Karai snapped.

At the lair, Splinter was meditating until he heard the cheese phone ring. He approached it with caution then answered it.

"Moshi, moshi," he said.

"Splinter!" April and Jamie exclaimed.

"April? Jamie? What is wrong?" Splinter asked, worried.

"The turtles are in a trap," April said.

"But so are you!" Jamie added.

"Hello, Splinter," Karai smirked.

"Miwa?" Splinter gasped.

He immediately went to where Karai told him to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N So the turtles and the girls are kidnapped and they need to figure a way out. And Splinter is on his way to help them.