Chapter 63: Escaping Part 2

Karai and Splinter kept fighting as April was working on escaping.

"You can do it, Master Splinter!" April cheered.

She finally picked the lock and freed herself. Splinter got Karai to drop her weapon.

"Please, do not make me fight you," Splinter begged.

Karai hissed as she turned into the serpent mutant she has been during the invasion.

"You have no choice," she snarled.

Leo finally stopped the heaters in Raph's trap and he and Jamie helped him as they made it to Mikey's trap.

"Ow. What the?" Leo responded.

"Guys, help me!" Mikey shrieked.

The tanks of mutagen finally filled up and the toilet opened from the bottom. Mutagen was starting to come out.

"Mikey!" Jamie screamed and made an ice barrier over Mikey so he wouldn't get double mutated.

Leo quickly freed him and Mikey got out of the way just in time. Jamie made the ice barrier disappear once they went a little higher. The mutagen spilled everywhere and Mikey breathed a sigh of relief.

"We've got to get to Donnie!" Leo said.

Donnie kept going until he was electrocuted again. The others came to see him in this state.

"I'll cut you loose," Leo remarked, readying his katana.

"No! The helmet is totally wired. If you try to free me, you'll fry me," Donnie explained then was electrocuted again.

"Could I freeze the wiring with my ice powers?" Jamie suggested.

"What? Ice powers?" Donnie asked.

"Chillax, I got this. I've got, like, fifty puzzle apps on my T-Phone," Mikey assured as he grabbed the helmet and he got shocked as well.

Just before another block could land on Donnie, a huge fist punched it out of the way. Donnie looked up to see his younger brother, towering over him.

"Mikey!" Donnie exclaimed in surprise and Mikey let out a deep laugh.

Meanwhile, Mikey was getting super shocked as the others watched. Mikey finally got it off and was steaming as Donnie came to.

"Mikey, you're awesome!" Donnie cheered.

"Yeah. I was born with a naturally rare awesomeness," Mikey smirked.

That's when he passed out, but they had to find a way to get out of there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N They're all free! Yay!