Chapter 9: Mind Controlled

Shredder's goons brought in Raph's unconscious form to this room with statues and torches where Shredder was waiting for them. Raph groaned as he woke up.

"Where am I?" he asked.

"Your new home, mutant," Shredder answered, kneeling with his back facing the red clad turtle.

"Shredder. Finally, I've been waiting for this," Raph smirked.

He charged at him.

"Stop," Shredder commanded.

Then Raph stopped when the tip of his sai was at Shredder's helmet. He struggled to move as the brain worm started taking effect. Shredder stood up and faced Raphael.

"Now bow to me," he demanded.

Raph shut his eyes and when he opened them, they were all white, indicating he was mind controlled. He knelt down on his knees before the Foot master.

"Attack me!" Shredder said.

Raph obeyed, his sais blazing. Shredder dodged his attacks as Raph continued.

"Harder. Without mercy," Shredder instructed.

This continued for a while until Shredder was on the ground with Raph above him, his weapon to his face.

"Enough," Shredder remarked.

Raph was frozen there when LeatherHead, Pigeon Pete, Leo, Mikey, Donnie, and Jamie busted through the wall then witnessed the scene before them.

"Whoa!" Pigeon Pete exclaimed.

"It's Raph!" Mikey exclaimed.

"Raph, do it. End this," Leo called out, but Raph remained where he was.

"What is he waiting for?" Donnie asked, confused.

"Raph, please no," Jamie replied, knowing the outcome, but wishing it wasn't true.

Shredder laughed as they both stood up and explained, "Raphael is mine now to control."

Then the doors opened to show Slash and Rockwell and they entered the room.

"As are your other mutant friends," Shredder added.

"No escape for you," TigerClaw warned.

"You monster!" Jamie shrieked, trying to attack but Leo held her back.

That's when Raph went up to one of the totem poles, reached in, and pulled out a pair of teggō-kagi, similar to Shredder's.

"Raph?" Mikey whimpered.

"Now, let us welcome you properly," Shredder said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N So, things aren't going so well for our team. But they have to get them back to normal.