Chapter 7: Trying to Get Them Back

They finally made it out to see Rockwell and Slash getting into the Party Wagon and driving off with Raph.

"They stole the Party Wagon!" Mikey exclaimed.

"The Shell Raiser's fully operational," Donnie said.

"Let's go!" Jamie replied as they got in.

The Shell Raiser raced after the Party Wagon through the sewers then up on the surface.

"Donnie, slow 'em down," Leo commanded.

"Taking out the trash," Donnie said.

He started firing the garbage balls at them, but the Party Wagon was quick to dodge them all.

"Deploying battering ram," Jamie informed.

They started ramming into the others, making Rockwell growl in frustration.

"That's close enough, turtles," he stated.

So, he flipped a switch, making oil come out from under the car.

"Oil slick! Oil slick!" Donnie remarked.

The Shell Raiser started spinning out of control, but Jamie used her powers to slow it down before it crashed. They all got out, but Mikey was trying to get LeatherHead and Pigeon Pete off of him.

"They got away with Raph," Mikey groaned.

"At least we know where they're going," Donnie reminded.

"Looks like we're gonna do what Raph wanted after all, take the fight to Shredder," Leo said.

He then noticed Jamie, heaving a little and staring in the direction the Party Wagon went. Leo placed his hand on her shoulder and she looked at him.

"I'm not gonna let Shredder hurt him; not just for me, but for you too," he assured.

"Thanks, brother," she smiled weakly and hugged him.

He returned it and they all made their way to Shredder's lair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Mind-controlled Rockwell and Slash managed to kidnap Raph and the others are going to rescue them. How are they gonna do that though?