Chapter 6: Mind Controlled and Boyfriend Kidnapped

They took them to the lair and Splinter served them some soup.

"Your escape was very fortuitous. Shredder is not one easily eluded," he said.

"We're just glad you two are okay," Raph replied.

"Are you sure? 'Cause something seems off about you two," Mikey pointed out.

"Yeah. I can sense something in you both that doesn't feel right," Jamie added.

"They did do something to us. Yes, it's all coming back now. We were being experimented upon by Shredder," Rockwell explained.

"Experimented on?" Donnie asked.

"He had these strange little worm creatures, and then...and then--" Slash struggled to say then groaned.

"Dude, don't leave us hanging," Mikey responded.

"Let me get you some water," Splinter offered.

That's when Slash's eyes went all white. And in a flash, he smashed Splinter hard with his mace.

"Splinter!" Raph shouted.

Then he did it again. The others got ready for battle.

"This can't be happening," Jamie said, shocked.

"How could you, Slash?" Raph asked.

"Splinter must be destroyed!" Slash yelled, robotic-like.

"You'll never hurt Sensei again!" Leo shouted.

They started fighting.

"Leo, check up on Splinter," Raph said.

"Sensei?" Leo replied, approaching him.

Then both him and Donnie were lifted in the air and they looked to see Rockwell's eyes completely white.

"Rockwell's gone crazy too," Donnie said as Rockwell threw them and objects across the lair.

"Ah! A little help, Raph," Jamie requested.

He came up to her and grabbed her hands. He swung her around and she kicked Rockwell to the side. Then LeatherHead and Slash were going at it.

"Don't make me hurt you, Slash," LeatherHead warned.

"Don't make me laugh, monster," Slash snapped.

Slash bit him then shoved him off while Rockwell fought off Pigeon Pete.

"I don't know what's come over you, Doc, but snap out of it!" Pigeon Pete ordered.

But he kept it up and didn't stop for anything.

"Rockwell, why are you doing this?" Leo asked.

"It is the will of the master," Rockwell responded like a drone.

"He's mind-controlled," Donnie realized.

Rockwell threw more objects at the turtles and Jamie, basically burying them.

"Shredder desires one of the turtles," Slash informed.

"I volunteer to go kick his butt right after I kick yours," Raph answered then charged.

Slash got a smoke bomb and threw it in Raph's face, which knocked him out. Slash picked up Raph's limp body.

"Rockwell, fall back!" Slash commanded.

Rockwell and Slash ran out of there and locked them all in.

"Raph!" Leo and Jamie yelled.

They all started to try to open the door then LeatherHead tried to ram it down. Jamie pounded on the door with fury while Leo tried to get her attention.

"JAMIE!" Leo yelled, grabbing her shoulders, then said as she started crying, "We're gonna get him back. Just keep a clear head and stay with us, okay?"

It took her a minute, but she nodded as she answered, "O-Okay."

"Sensei, me and Donnie will stay with you," Mikey offered.

"I will survive. You must save your brother. Go!" Splinter said.

"We need this door open now!" Leo replied.

Mikey nodded to his Sensei as they managed to get the door open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Raph's been kidnapped by Rockwell and Slash, who are mind controlled. Oh gosh! What are they gonna do?