Chapter 82: A Great Ending

When they got to the lair, they started celebrating. But first, Splinter, Donnie, Jamie, and Raph went into the lab to look over her injuries. Donnie checked her side then her arm.

"Good news is Rockwell said before you healed yourself, it wasn't lethal. Bad news is the wound on your arm will have to heal normally," Donnie informed.

"Better than the other way around," Jamie commented as Donnie rewrapped it.

"You'll have to put it on ice for now," he said when he was done.

"Got it covered," she lightly smirked.

She then lightly iced the bandage, dulling the pain.

"Thank you, my child. You saved my life. If not for you, the world would have been doomed," Splinter said to her.

"It was a team effort. But I'd do it again to make sure that my family's safe," Jamie smiled.

She and Splinter hugged then he and Donnie left, leaving Raph and Jamie alone.

"Sorry for worrying you," she apologized.

"It's okay. I'm glad you saved Splinter, but I would've preferred you did so without getting hurt," he told her.

"You and me both," Jamie chuckled, they heard a squeal, then she asked, "What was that?"

"Oh," Raph remembered, got the little turtle out, then said, "This little guy stowed away on the ship that came to destroy the black-hole generator."

"Oh my gosh! He's precious!" she said excitedly.

"Yeah. I wanna keep him. I just don't know what to name him," he told her.

"I'm sure you'll come up with a perfect name," Jamie responded, lightly stroking the baby turtle's neck with her finger.

When Raph did the same, the little turtle bit his finger a bit, making him yelp in pain, but then smiled.

"I think I got it now," he said.

"What is it?" she wondered.

"Chompy Picasso," Raph answered.

Jamie giggled and told him, "It's perfect."

She then got up and they looked into each other's eyes with love.

"I really am glad you're okay," he said to her.

"Same with you," she returned, caressed his cheek, then replied, "I love you, Raphael."

"I love you too, Jamie," Raph responded.

They then kissed for a minute when Chompy squealed. They parted a bit to see him looking as if he were pouting, making them laugh a bit.

"Looks like Chompy's a little jealous of his parents not giving him attention," Jamie commented.

"Yeah," Raph nodded with a blush.

They all then went out to the party, happy to know Earth will be around for a long time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N That's it! Thanks to everyone who was super patient with this story and I really hope you all enjoyed it!