Chapter 30: The Walking Dead?!

Savanti Romero smiled proudly at the scepter as he sat on his throne in his tower.

"How will I go about controlling all of time and space? Hmm, so many possibilities for evil. Perhaps I'll dominate the present age, so the future will never exist," he said to himself.

Then the scepter glowed, indicating something was going on. He made a little portal appear to see Renet, Jamie, and the turtles riding towards his tower.

"What? Renet broke the time loop? Along with the female warrior? Well played, girls, well played. But Savanti Romero has other plans," he smirked.

Meanwhile, the time travelers made it to where they could see the tower.

"Savanti's tower is just past this uber-creepy cemetery," Leo replied.

"Can't we go, like, around the uber-creepy cemetery?" Mikey whimpered.

"Big bad elven prince scared?" Raph mocked.

Then Savanti Romero appeared, spooking Raph's and Jamie's horse. It reared up and knocked Raph off.

"You okay, Raph?" Jamie asked.

"Yeah. I'm good," he answered.

"Fools! Do you think you can sneak up on the greatest Time Master ever? Savanti Romero rules everything, even death," Savanti remarked.

He swung the scepter over the cemetery and then the dead came back to life.

"Oh, no," Leo responded as they all launched into battle.

"Aah! Dudes, this is like my worst nightmare times ten!" Mikey exclaimed.

"Even worse than a world without pizza?" Donnie asked.

Mikey thought about it for a minute, then said, "Okay, second worst."

The fight kept going for a while. Both Mikey and Jamie saved Renet and Raph from the dead as the others kept fighting. Mikey and Renet were surrounded when her Energy Knuckles powered down.

"Well, my Energy Knuckles have burned out. I grok the only weapon I have left is a single entropy dart. One last resort to destroy the scepter," Renet said.

"Destroy the scepter?" Jamie responded.

"But we'll be trapped here forever," Donnie added.

They finally defeated all the dead soldiers and got on their horses once more.

"Come on, Turtle Warriors of Legend! Let's ride!" Leo commanded and they were off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Seriously?! How did the ninja turtles become a part of the "Walking Dead"? Lol! Now time to defeat Savanti Romero.