Chapter 11: Getting the Others Back

Shredder looked at Stockman, angry and confused that Raph was broken from his mind control.

"Stockman, what is going on?" he asked.

"I don't know, sir," Stockman shrugged then was knocked to the side.

"Leo, you're a genius. Ow, ow, ow," Donnie replied, slapping himself.

Rockwell had Donnie in the air and made him slap himself constantly. So he tried Leo's theory to free Rockwell.

"Something you're obviously not, Rockwell. Ow! Ow! So you can make me slap myself. Ow! If you had a brain to go with your powers, you might actually ow be smarter than a gibbering baboon! Ow!" Donnie yelled, continuing to slap himself.

"What? How dare you? A reptilian-brained evolutionary throwback--" Rockwell started to fight back.

Then he held his head in pain and he threw up the worm. Donnie stepped on it and went to check on his friend.

"Sorry about the insults, Doc," he apologized.

"No, they were necessary, although complete fabrications," Rockwell stated.

"Agree to disagree. Now blast that worm out of Slash!" Donnie said.

Just before Slash could do anything, Rockwell used his telepathy on him. He shrieked in pain until he vomited the worm and it went into the fire and burned. Shredder stood up as Jamie, the turtles, and the Mutanimals surrounded him.

"It is time I end this experiment," Shredder threatened.

"Everyone, get him!" Leo ordered.

They all charged and each got a good hit at Shredder, but Shredder was still beating them. Then Slash got an idea and went up to Jamie.

"Jamie, can you lift me up there?" he asked, pointing to the top of a totem pole.

"You got it," she nodded.

She did so and he got behind it. The others continued to fight off Shredder until Slash knocked the totem pole over him. Then TigerClaw and the other mutants prepared to fight.

"Another time," Leo said as he and his brothers threw down some smoke bombs.

When it cleared, they were gone. Shredder was helped from underneath the totem pole. There will definitely be another time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N They made it out! Yay! No more mind control! For now at least.