Chapter 81: The World is Saved

As the others fought off the Triceratons, they noticed a white spaceship come into view. The turtles cautiously approached it when it landed and it opened to reveal a white robot come out.

"Who are you?" Leo asked.

"My name is Professor Zayton Honeycutt, but I have been called the Fugatoid. I have tracked the Triceratons here and know how to destroy the black-hole generator," the bot answered.

"Then what is it?" Donnie wondered.

"I have to take it on my ship first. If you all would by me time, I will grab it," Fugatoid said.

"Why should we trust you?" Raph demanded.

"We need help, dude. If he has the answer, that oughta be worth trusting," Mikey pointed out.

"We can do that. Just hurry," Leo answered.

"I can do that," Fugatoid nodded.

They then headed to their jobs when Raph heard a squeal. He turned to see a baby alien turtle come off the ship. Just as that was going on, he noticed a Triceraton about to shoot at it. Raph then ran and got it in time before going for cover and checking it over.

"You okay, little guy?" he asked, the creature seemed to nod happily, then he said, "Just hold on and we'll get out of this soon."

He had the creature hide under the top of his shell as he rejoined the fight.

Meanwhile, Rockwell tried to see what he could do help Jamie.

"Could you use your healing abilities on the major wound?" he suggested.

"I can try," she said.

She then placed her hand on the wound and concentrated to heal it. Once done, the wound was completely healed except for a scar.

"Good. Now do you your arm," Rockwell instructed.

She nodded then tried to heal her arm. But when she was done, the wound didn't go away as much.

"That's as much healed as it will go," she answered.

"Well, let's take care of that arm," Rockwell told her.

"Might wanna hurry up, doc!" Slash suggested while blocking more blasts.

The turtles continued the fight when Fugatoid flew toward the black-hole generator, dodging some blasts. Then the Triceratons teleported themselves back up to the mothership. He then grabbed it in his tractor beam and flew at top speed straight for the Triceraton mothership.

"What is he doing?" Donnie asked.

"He's...flying at the ship. And not slowing down," Leo realized.

Then both ships blew up, making everyone look to see it. They didn't know why this robot would sacrifice himself for their world, but they were thankful for his help.

Meanwhile, Splinter and Shredder were still fighting until Splinter managed to beat him, Shredder laying on the ground, as Splinter only had minor injuries. He walked away and Tigerclaw went to his master and picked him up, glaring at Splinter.

"Next time, Hamato Yoshi," he growled and he and the other goons left with Shredder.

Everyone then headed back to the lair, ready to celebrate saving the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N We're almost done, you guys! Also, I had to add Chompy in, even if I didn't do Season 4.