Arc 9, Chapter 1: A Grim(m) Hell

60 chapters huh? I got a way to celebrate that! For quite some time now I've seen a couple of fanfics go down some dark paths with their own worlds for their stories.

So! I'm putting that here now! This is going to get REALLY BAD! This is going to be fucked! We're going full on Berserk with this!
.
.
.
WARNING!!! THE FOLLOWING CHAPTERS WILL NOT BE FOR THE FAINT OF HEART! THIS WARNING WILL BE OVER ALL CHAPTERS THAT DESERVE A WARNING!
.
.
.
.
.
Eren POV:

Eren: "Yep. I'll talk to you soon. Bye bye."

It's been a couple days now since I came back home. Blake just left to go back to Menagerie yesterday so now I'm on my own. Only addition now is that Weiss is here and that I'm not being beaten! So I guess there's a couple pluses somewhere, just gotta look for them.

I've been able to watch Weiss break out of her shell slowly more and more. I don't think she'll have a complete personality switch but she definitely isn't as pissy or 'deserving of a pedestal' like she used to be. It's nice really.

Yang: "No Ruby! The other way!!"

Yang is currently "helping" Ruby play through that game she was playing back at Beacon. I can't ever really remember the name of it but it involves a ring world. I don't know if I'd consider backseat gaming to be help though.

Suddenly, my amulet from Crimson starts to glow brighter then normal. I look down and hold it...it's cold now. It's usually warm...what's going on?

I quickly get up and run upstairs, fearing something bad is happening.

Yang: "Where you going?"

Eren: "U-Uh! Don't worry about it! I wanted to grab my jacket! It's a little cold!"

Nice lie dipshit...go into Yangs room and find her amulet! Now!

I open her room door and see the amulet hanging in her closet. Hers isn't glowing like mine is...the hell is going on?

I go back into my room and grab my fur jacket, taking the button out of the coat and pressing the yellow button. Instead of Light teleporting to me, I go to him in the Throne World. I land onto the grass and I...have my fighting clothes on? How the hell?

Light: "I will inform Yang that you will be with me for now. Father has done something once again."

Eren: "Huh? What now? Did he destroy another timeline??"

Light: "No. Quite the opposite. Look into the sky Eren."

I turn around and...HOLY SHIT WHAT IS THAT?!

There's the usual number of Remnants in the sky but one of them is purple with a black aura surrounding it...that doesn't look good at all.

Eren: "The hell is that?!"

Light: "An artificial timeline he made with his own tweaks. Once he created it, he jumped into the Throne World to meet me. He very much scared the Original's to where they're a little scared of leaving the house."

Eren: "An artificial timeline...? Why?"

Light: "He said it was a testing ground for you. He has officially summoned you to entertain him. Though I also see this as a way to fully let yourself go."

Eren: "And how is that? It's another Remnant."

Light shakes his head and snaps his fingers. Suddenly, a mask appears around my mouth. It doesn't cover my whole face but it looks like a military grade mask for when chemical warfare is involved, not wanting anything but fresh oxygen to enter your mouth and nose. There's even a green tube on my left cheek on the mask.