Aurora.

Why do some parents have to be horrid? I don't understand. Ever since my mum passed away my dad was a state. And he started getting his anger out on me. Like being abusive mentally and physically.

I can't do anything about that since he's the second strongest mafia patrón (boss) we are Spanish. So he's the Spanish patrón (boss). I haven't been taught how to fight or anything.

He said "you don't need to be taught because you're under mine and Alejandro's eyes" those were his exact words that he's been repeating to me ever since mum passed away. And she didn't die because of old age or any sickness.

My mum was young. She was 20 when she had me. And she passed away when I was 8 years old. So that means she was 28. She wasn't old at all. And neither was she sick. She was killed by the Germans.

But I have no idea who the boss is nor what's his name. Or anything about him to be exact. My dad doesn't tell me anything he never did. He was caring and loving when my mum was around. And now he's the total opposite.

He used to teach me things. Now he barely even talks to me. Even when we're under the same roof. But if he does end up talking to me it's not pretty.

We don't have contact with any of my family. They all backed away because of my father. He's not only been horrid to me but to them aswell. He stopped caring automatically.

Enough about my family. Now I have 2 brothers. Which are complete idiots. No joke.
One is Ace the other one is Giovanni. Ace is 21 and Giovanni is 22. And I'm 19.

My brothers don't live with me. They both went their separate ways. But apparently they do see each other every day. Whenever they visit they visit together. Which is cute.

We live in California. It's a nice place. Our house is big I cannot lie about that. It's only me dad Alejandro and Mia in this house. Mia is our maid. She also comes to be one of my only friends. Mia is 49. I know I know don't have to tell me.

"AURORA" dad yells. I jump out of my bed as fast as possible. When dad calls me I come to him as fast as I can just to not make him angry and for him not to hit me. "Yes father?" I asked. "Where are my fucking papers from this desk?! You were in here again wasn't you?" He asked.

"No of course not" I said. Gosh father probably forgot where he put them again. I look up and oh shit he started coming up to me so I was backing away until my fucking body hit the damn wall behind me.

Oh no no no. This can't happen not now please. "Father I really don't know where they are I- I promise-" the second I know there's a really painful sting on my face. He slapped me. And here I am getting beaten by my father again.

Punches come in my stomach, face, legs. But this time it was more painful than ever. The last move he did was kicking me in my stomach. "Now I don't fucking care wether your badly hurt or not. Stand your damn ass up and find me those fucking papers. It's currently 16:47 I need them by 05:30pm I think you can find them by then." He says. And then he leaves his office.

I can barely move but oh well. He treats me like a punching bag and it hurts not just physically but emotionally too. He's my father after all he should care for me love me but no.

Whatever it's 04:53pm and I found the paper they weren't even hard to find only in the bottom draw of him desk. I go out of his office and into the living room where he's sitting with.... Oh I didn't know my brothers were here. What a surprise and I look like shit. I might as well just go and change. Going up the stairs into my room. "I don't really need to change my clothes." I said to myself. I'll just wash my face and cover my bruises.

After I'm done. The time is 05:10pm ok good I have time but I'd like to be faster cause then I can get out of his face sooner. I'm on my way to the living room. When I enter my brothers look at me.

My father doesn't even turn his head to look who it is. Cause he probably knows it's me. "Oh my days Aurora. We didn't see you in forever!" Giovanni says. Well I've seen them 5 days ago that's not really that long but ok. "Oh Giovanni it wasn't even that long" I smile.

"Hey Aurora." Ace says. "Hey Ace." We all hug each other. "Ok ok I think your done with the hugging." Father interrupts. "Aurora I have a surprise for you." He says. You know and the scariest part is that he has a evil smirk on his face.

Great what now. "Your going to marry someone and I don't fucking care what you think and what you say." Wait wait wait. What did he just fucking say. Me marrying someone? "But father-" "No buts Aurora. You'll be marrying him wether you like it or not. He's coming tomorrow actually with his family. Cause we're having a family dinner which means your included.

Now they'll be here at 01:00pm tomorrow. You better dress fancy. Don't fucking disappoint me." God please tell me this is a nightmare that I'll wake up from soon. "Yes father" I say. "You can go to your room" I look up at my brother they both give me a sad smile.

Well I mean what can they do? Nothing it's father he can kill them in one move or even destroy their lives by saying one sentence. I go to my room well I mean it's 05:25pm so I might as well just watch something. My eyes are starting to close...

I wake up i look at the time and it's 09;54pm. Eh it's not that late. I get up and go down stairs no one is here. I think dad left for the meeting and brothers went home. I open the fridge and look for the one thing only. Raspberries. They're my favourite to eat when I'm hungry or when

I'm stressed or anything I just love them. I get them out of the fridge and go up to the sink and rinse them. I place them on the plate and take them to my room. After I ate some the time is 10:17pm.

Well I am tired so I might as well just go to sleep since we're having guests over. "Aurora wake up! Wake up!" Mia says. "What?" I say. "Well it's 11:23pm and I think the guests are meant to be over at 01:00pm if I'm correct and you need to wake up." She says. Oh for the love of god I hate my life. "Ok ok I'll be downstairs soon." I say.

                           AUTHER NOTE:

I'm sorry if this chapter is boring but it'll get more interesting soon enough. I'll try to update today too.