Who dies?

Ok Dante has been gone for only like 10 minutes and when he turned up at the bar where I was he didn't look so happy. He didn't say a word to me.

He only spoke to Xavier. I wonder what that guy said to him that made Dante so angry? Oh well as I said before I can't know everything. As me and Thalia are talking and the boys are walking around talking to nearly everyone in the room.

Some guy comes up to us. "Hello gorgeous" he says. "Uh hello?" I say very unsure cause I don't even know the guy. "Would you like to dance" he asks and smiles.

"Uh no she's good. Thank you" Thalia speaks up. "But I wasn't talking to you I was talking to..." he stops "Aurora" I say. "Yes I was talking to Aurora" he continued.

"As the lady said Damian Aurora doesn't want to dance" I look behind and it was Xavier. "How about we let Aurora choose?" Damian said. "So baby what's your choice?" He asks me.

Ew he called me baby I don't know the guy and he called me that ew ew ew. I'd prefer Dante calling me that but not him. Ew. "Don't call her that Damian." Instead of Xavier speaking up it was Dante.

"Now let's not make a show in front of the people" Damian says. "Your right. Girls go home" Xavier says. Me and Thalia nod and go. But suddenly I feel someone grab my hand.

"No Aurora is staying. It's nearly midnight Dante. You know what you have to do." Damian says. What? What does Dante have to do? "Let her go home I'll choose I promise." Dante said.

"Ok if you promise. Go home darling and relax." Damian said to me. Ew I hate when he calls me names. Me and Thalia speed walk to the door and into the car 

"Thalia what does Dante have to choose from?" I ask. "Honestly I don't know Rora but whatever it is it must be bad." She answered. Oh lord and something got fucked up again. Great.

As we're in the house me and Thalia are sitting at the kitchen counter. Waiting for the boys to get home. Few minutes later. The front doors open and it reveals Dante, Xavier, Damian and... some guys.

"Take her" Damian points at me. What take me? What did I do? "Sorry gorgeous but that's what your so called future husband decided" Damian says.

What? Dante told him to take me? "DANTE HOW FUCKING COULD YOU!" Thalia starts to shout. "And you? You Xavier thought you had Rora as your best friend. How could you not stand up for her." Thalia turns to Xavier.

"Thalia my love calm down it's for the best." Xavier said. "For the fucking best?! For the best?! How is any of this for the best?!" Thalia shouted once again.

To be honest I'm hurt now. Again. Me and Dante had something going between us two and he thrown it away just like that.

"Look your fiancé doesn't deserve you if he chose for you to die. So I'm not going to kill you neither will he or anyone to be exact. Your coming home. With me."  Damian said.

What no I don't want to go home with him. Thalia turns to Dante with tears in her eyes. She slaps him across the face. "You deserve way more. But I'm not strong enough. Rot in hell Dante. And you Xavier go rot with him. That's where you both belong in. You heartless piece of shits. Go die" Thalia said and she walks up to me.

"Listen I love you Rora and those to fuck faces will rot in hell I promise. I'll help you get out of this shor they're putting you in." She whispers to me.

"I love you too and thank you Thalia" I say.
We hug each other. "Goodbye Thalia" I say with tears in my eyes. She doesn't answer me back.

I look at Xavier and Dante. They look back at me with sad expressions. God now they're sad? This is just great. "Goodbye you two. I know what you did was for the best." I smile sadly.

They looked surprised. But they didn't answer me back. Well I guess this is it. My book about meeting the Rossi's and De Lucas is closing.

I'll miss Thalia the most I must say. She was the only one by my side when I needed someone. She was my best friend and she still is. But for now it's a goodbye.

"Come on Aurora cheer up. Your gonna have a better life" Damian speaks up. But that's the thing I don't want a better life I loved this one until this day.

Shit that reminds me that I didn't even let my brothers know wether I'm coming to Spain with them or not. But either way it's to late. They're already on the plane.

"Aurora!" Someone shouts my name. I turn around and it's Aria? What is she doing here. At this time? "Yes Aria?" I say. She comes up to me and whispers "I'm so sorry. Goodbye" that's all she said and went back.

To Thalia Xavier and Dante standing outside watching me walk away we reach the car.

"Damian! Aurora forgot something that really means a lot to her. Can she come back for it?!" Dante shouts. "Ugh yeah whatever. Hurry up though" Damian answers.

I start to walk up to them. "Quick Aurora" Xavier says. I start to walk a bit faster nod they seriously want me gone that fast? I was right in front of them and then. OH SHIT!

I didn't expect what happened next...

AUTHORS NOTE:
I'm going to leave you all on a cliff hanger why not. I'll update tomorrow don't worry.
I don't think you all like Dante and Xavier much again do you? 😂
Goodnight/good morning
Love you all ❤️❤️❤️