Kids.

Dante's pov:
"Wake your fat ass up" I hear someone say while nudging me. "Seriously" I say. "Yes seriously" she replied. "Of course it's Thalia" I say moaning. "Who else if not me. Now stand the fuck up we have to talk" she replied.

Groaning I start standing up. Looking over to my side I still see Aurora sleeping peacefully. "Avanti" (come on) she said. "I'm coming I'm coming" I said annoyed. When we stepped out of the room that's where it all started.

"ascolta qui Dante non so cosa stai facendo in questo momento-" (listen here Dante I don't know what you're doing right now-) I cut her off.

"sono letteralmente in piedi di fronte a te"(I'm literally standing in front of you) I say sarcastically trying to piss her off. But I think I fucked up. "coglione assoluto dì un'altra merda con sarcasmo ti staccherò il cazzo e Aurora dovrà trovarsi un uomo più carino e che abbia un cazzo"

(you absolute dick say one more shit sarcastically I'll chop your dick off and Aurora will have to find herself a prettier man and that has a dick) she said through gritted teeth.

"dannatamente scusa signora seria" (damn sorry mrs serious) I say putting my hands up in surrender. "meglio scusarsi" (better be sorry) she replied pointing her finger at me.

"va bene questo è tutto?" (Alright this is all?) I ask. "No" she replied. "perché è mezza nuda" (why is she half naked) she asked. "il vestito era scomodo per lei, quindi mi ha chiesto di toglierlo. le ho chiesto due volte se è sicura, quindi non uccidermi"

(the dress was Uncomfortable for her so she asked me to take it off. i asked her twice if she's sure so dont kill me) I replied. "Ok good" she said. "You coming down for breakfast everyone is up already. Plus we have to go back to the hotel for our things and bring them here"

She continued. "But-" I get cut off by her again. I fucking hate getting cut off but she's my best friends wife so I can't strangle her alive. That sucks trust me. "I've spoken to Matteo he said he's fine with us staying over until we fly back to California for our things" she continued.

"We'll be back at California after I've spoken to Marcel" I say. "The French capo?" (Boss) she asks looking surprised. "Sì" I say. "Why can't you talk to Aurora instead of going behind her back again" she asks.

"She never went behind your back capo so you shouldn't either. Instead take her out for dinner and talk to her about it" she continued. Thalia may piss me off at times but she's good at advice.

She cares about people. And she doesn't want me to fuck things up anymore. Which I'm very grateful for. Even though I don't show it. I nod at her in reply.

I start to walk downstairs but I stop in midway. "Thalia" I say. "Sì" she replies. "grazie" (thank you) I say. "capo in qualsiasi momento" (anytime capo) she replied.

I nod at her and walk down the stairs. Feeling her walk behind me. Me and Thalia might fight with each other but we'll also fight for each other. And no it isn't love it's the friendship. That me, Xavier and Thalia created.

I walk into the living seeing everyone in there talking and laughing. "Oooh morning capo" (boss) my dad said. "Morning papà" (dad) I replied. "Morning figlio" (son) my mother said.

"Morning mamma" (mum) I replied. I say siting down next to Xavier. I don't understand why everyone is calling me boss when I'm not the heir to the Italian mafia yet. I'm just helping my dad.

But ever since Xavier called me that the first time. Everyone copied him even my father which I didn't expect him to at all. I was also surprised that him and Matteo got along.

They had a little "misunderstanding" as they call it. But I know it was something more than that. I'm glad they're all good now though. Wait hold on. Did Aurora tell me she loves me last night?

Yes she did. I can't remember most of the night because of alcohol. All of us drank a bit too much last night. "Morning bellissima" (beautiful) I hear my mum say. I looked at her and she was staring at the door.

It was Aurora. In Bonita's clothes. "Morning guys" she said with her sleepy voice still. "Would you like anything to drink?" Bonita asks from behind.

"I'd die for water right now" Aurora said. "On my way" Bonita replied. "Aurora sit next to me" Thalia moved up so there's was a seat. She sat down. "Right today is a long day. I have everything planned by the way. After we had our breakfast we'll head back to the hotel to get our things and bring them back to Matteo's house" Thalia started.

"But no point of all of us going. So me and Xavier will go to the hotel and get the things. Whilst Dante and Aurora will have a mini talk" she continued. "Mini talk about what?" My dad asked.

"Um I'll tell you later Alessandro" she replied. He nodded. "And then after they come back from their mini talk we'll meet here in this house. It shouldn't take me and Xavier long anyways" she finished.

"Not a bad plan bambina" (baby) Xavier spoke up. "Okay uh so when do we leave for the 'mini talk' Dante?" Aurora asked. "We'll leave when Xavier and Thalia will" I said not looking at her but instead looking at my phone.

As it starts to ring. It was Marco. My left hand. In Italy. When I leave he's automatically in charge. "Sì" I say to the phone. Walking out the room.

Aurora's pov:
I went to the kitchen looking for Bonita. But I heard some children laughing. Does she have kids? I mean does Matteo and her have kids? I'd love to meet them.

I come into the kitchen and there she was standing with 1 boy and 1 girl next to her. "Hey mommy can we meet the new pretty lady you were talking about now?" The little girl asks.

"Yes of course you can bambina" (baby) Bonita replied. I smile. I'd love to have kids. "Hey Bonita you okay here?" I ask coming into the kitchen. "Oh Aurora. Hey yes I am. I'm just sorting out Alessio and Katerina here. They came back from their grandparents" she says smiling.

"Mommy is this the lady you've been talking about?" Katerina asks. "Sì" Bonita replied. The girl started running up to me. "Hey mrs Aurora" she says in a sweet low voice.

"Oh please call me Aurora sweetheart" I say kneeling down in front of her. He hair was beautiful. It was chocolate brown just like her mums. Her eyes were light blue just like her dads. They were pretty.

The little boy ran up to me aswell and started hugging me tightly. "Oh you're the hugger aren't you" I say laughing and hugging him back. As we pulled apart I see Matteo and Bonita looking at us smiling.

"What?" I ask. "It's just I didn't see them act like that to a stranger in a while" she replied. "Oh and by the way they're twins" she added. "They do look very much alike" i said looking at them.

A/N
Boring chapter I know I know. I'll try making the next one more fun and entertaining promise. Oh and by the way Matteo and Bonita had their kids at 19. Love you all ❤️❤️