Comes and goes.

Can I just say how Thalia just bursted into my bedroom without knocking. Dante was in the bathroom so she's only seen ME naked. Which is so unfair.

And now she can't stop yapping how I had fucked him last night. No one else knows but her. With her big mouth I bet the second we come downstairs everyone will know.

I'm currently in my closet trying to pick out something to wear. It is cold outside since we're getting into the Christmas season. "I still can't believe you've done it! And you're only 19." She spoke up again.

Oh god. "As if you haven't done it earlier" I say betting on it. I don't know if she did or didn't. "Okay yes I did. But that's a different story" she replied. "Oh my god! You can't talk about me when you've done it at this age. Plus my birthday is soon so shut up" I replied.

"I have a big plan for your birthday. But that's a secret until it's the day" she said pointing at me. "How much ruder can you get?" I ask. "Hmm no idea" she replied. Making us both laugh.

I chose to wear some black leggings and this white jumper and some socks. "Let's go" she said. I nod my head and walk behind her. Walking down the stairs we see everyone sitting down.

I swear no matter how early I wake up everyone manages to be awake before me. How is that possible? "Guess who lost their virginity with the future capo!" Thalia says. Mainly shouts seeking everyone attention.

"Oh lord do you ever like shut up big mouth?" Dante spoke up. "Fuck off it had to be said" she said sitting on Xavier's lap. And there's just me standing in the middle of the living room.

Thalia can be hard at times. But I still love her. She's just enjoying her life and I'm not blaming her. She's 21 it's normal. She's turning 22 soon actually. On the 9th of December. Which is in 4 days. Which also reminds me i have to fucking buy her a gift.

"Dante stand up we're going out" I say immediately. "What? Why? Where?" He asked surprised. "Shopping-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence when I get cut of by Thalia.

"Ooh can I come?"

"No you can't"

"Are you mad at me?"

"What no. I just need to get something that you can't see. But Bonita can tag along"

"Oh my god. How mean can you get?"

"Only the beginning sunshine. Wanna come?"

"Sure" Bonita says.

"In fact. Can I have your car keys?" I asked Dante.

"Can you drive?" He asked.

"Duh" I said rolling my eyes.

Everyone looked surprised. "Oh lord why do you all think I'm so dumb. Give me the keys" I say.

"Fine. If I see one scratch I'll strangle you." He said pointing his finger at me sternly.

"Nothing you haven't done yesterday" I replied. "Holy shit she just said that" Xavier said looking impressed and surprised at the same time.

"White is easy to spot on black bambina" (baby) Dante said while I was putting my shoes on. Looking over at Bonita and seen her ready. I grabbed my purse opening the front door.

"I'm colour blind" I joked around running out. Making everyone laugh. I hear Bonita behind me. "You know Aurora. I love your comebacks" she said laughing.

"Thank you" I replied. I opened the car with the remote to it sitting inside and so does Bonita. I start the engine and start driving out of the driveway.