Changes.

I'm back bitches! It's been few days since I was back and I noticed a lot of things changed. Like Bonita. She changed a lot. She's more of a bitch now. No offence to her. But she's not all smiley and nice how she was 1 year ago.

She didn't greet me when I came to the house. She just looked at me when she opened the door and went back upstairs. Thalia said it wasn't my fault or that it wasn't that she didn't like me anymore it's just that she's been acting like that few time after I left.

I asked her why she said no reason. But that was just impossible for her to change like that out of no where. Something must've happened that she didn't tell anyone. But the question is what?

I met Carlo. And oh god just looking at him made me want a baby. Katerina and Alessio grown a lot. Alessio isn't as shy as he used to be. Katerina is still gobby. But she has her manners now.

Carlo was 8 months old now. Thalia was so sad that she missed one month of his life because of Dante. I understand her though. Dante is busy with catching up on the work Richard wasn't able to do.

I cannot lie but Richard wasn't surprised he seen me back here. No one was to be fair. Which I found weird. So I was currently heading to the living room to ask Thalia why's that.

When I did she was sitting there with Xavier.

"Guys can I ask you something"

"Sure thing" Thalia said.

"Why is no one surprised that I'm back?"

"They all knew you'd be back sooner or later" Xavier answered.

"They've all seen how Dante looked at you. How he loved you. How he smiled around you" Thalia continued.

Oh. Didn't know that. I nod in response sitting down next to her. She was currently holding Carlo in her hands rocking him trying to make him fall asleep because it was his time sleep time.

"Do you want to hold him?"

"Can I?"

"Of course" she gave me him and oh god this just made me crave kids even more.

"You and Dante should have one or two" she suggested.

"Funny"

"She isn't wrong Aurora. Dante would be a good father and you'd be a good mother. Plus I'd love to have some of his kids running about" Xavier agreed with Thalia.

I smiled at that thought.

"By the way the guy that is going to help you organise your wedding is coming tomorrow morning" Thalia spoke up.

"Can you help me out?"

"Of course. But Aurora this is your wedding"

"I know. But you're good at style so you can give me a small help" I said with a wink.

She chuckles "fine then. When are you planning on having it?"

"This month if it is possible. If not then next. I'd like to have it before Dante's birthday"

"Why's that?"

"It would just be better in my opinion"

"Fair"

I look down at Carlo. He's so fucking cute. He has my bedroom now. I sleep with Dante. My bedroom was changed into his nursery room. It was beautiful. The theme was baby blue.

It was really pretty.

"You know we'll be moving to Italy soon" Thalia spoke up again.

"Yeah I know"