Come home.

Today is the last day he has a chance to wake up. Everyones is heart broken. Believe it or not but I am as well. I couldn't concentrate on my work today so my manager let me off.

But I didn't go home.I walk into the room after talking with my manager and thanking her multiple times.

"Any news?" Aria asked.

"My manager told me to get a day off. So um Im not working for the moment"

"What?!" Xavier raised his voice.

"Im sorry"

"Oh you're sorry now?"

"Look Xavier how about you work few days in a row without having any sleep okay? You don't think I'm tired of waiting? Oh hell I am. This is his last day if he doesn't wake up then it's over. And I'm really sorry to say that. I was praying all this time for him to wake up"

"Stop saying all this bullshit"

"This isn't any bullshit."

"Mhm" he scoffs.

"Can you both calm down? Xavier pack it in. They're doing everything they can" Aria cried.

"Clearly not enough then!"

"Oh I'm sorry. If so then get the fuck out of here and try and find another hospital that will help you better than us. But I don't believe they'd help you as much as we do!" I shouted. Shutting all of them up.

"It's not easy for us fucking either. We have a lot of workers running around Dante. Instead of other patients"

"We're sorry" Alessandro said.

I look at his heart monitor it jumped up. "Yea" I said. It jumped up when I said it. I frown.

"Is something wrong?" Thalia asked holding onto Aria. It didn't jump up then.

"No" it jumped up. "Guys can I stand next to him"

Kevin and Carson come into the room.

"Aurora we have to um turn them off"

"Oh my god" everyone says. On the verge of crying.

"Wait. Give me few minutes" I said.

They frown but nod not leaving the room. I walk to Dante's bed.

"Dante if you can hear me can you move any part of your body"

Everyone's eyes lit up. "What are you doing?" Xavier asked.

I look down Dante's body and see his finger moving a bit. Holy fuck. I turn to everyone.

"He's awake"

"But his eyes are not opened?" Alessandro said.

"It's kinda normal for a person to wake up from a coma but not have their eyes open. They can feel and they can hear. But they might not be able to open their eyes just yet. Their brain needs to activate again" Kevin said.

"No way" Aria said going up to his son.

"Dante baby open your eyes" she said. He doesn't move.

"Could I?" I asked.

"Please"

I gave her a small smile and walk up to his side again.

"Open your eyes. Fight your brain Dante. Beat your brain to its own game." I could see his eyes flicker a bit.

"Come on. You can do it. Just a little bit more" there they were. Half open. I smiled.

"You're doing it Aurora" Kevin said.