Dante.

Ok I must say this family is weird. Why do I even have to be here. Can someone remind me again? Oh wait yeah cause I have to marry some girl that I don't even know. This is bullshit. Why does marriage even exist everyone knows that love isn't real. And when someone finally falls in love and is about to have a happy ending one of them end up dying or leaving. You know what I mean.

Therefore why does love even exist. Well for me it doesn't when I get married with that Aurora girl I'm still gonna fuck every girl like I used to do. Nothing changes. Of course she'll be living with me but so what. She doesn't look happiest that we're here too. Don't think she's even up for a marriage. I don't even know anything about her. For fuck sake.

We're sitting at this damn table. I look over at Aurora you know to get a closer look at her. Since I'm marrying her for the love of god. She doesn't look happy at all. In fact she looks drained as fuck. Her eyes don't have any sparkle in them.

The thing that is surprising is that she didn't eat anything from her plate. Eh whatever I don't care. Going back into the conversation I was having with my mother. Then out of nowhere my father speaks up "Aurora how are you?" I look over to her. She looks at her father. And her skin turned pale as a ghost. I wonder why I seen her hands starting to shake. "I-uh" she wanted to answer my father but nothing came out.

She then stood up and managed to say "excuse me I'm going to the bathroom." She says in a shaky voice. I look around the table and my eyes landed on her father it's like he's staring daggers into her. Interesting wonder what's up with him. Going back into the conversation we were all having.

I realised that Aurora was gone for a long while. "Mom I'm going to the bathroom I'll be back soon." I say. I'm not going to say that I'm going to check up on her cause mom is gonna be teasing me all the time that I'm falling in love with my future wife. Like for fuck sake I don't need that plus I'm not falling in love I'm just trying to see if she's not dead or anything.

As Im walking trying to find the damn bathroom I hear someone crying. Well then I think I found her. Wonder why she's crying though. I knock on the door and there's no answer I knock again and ask "Aurora are you ok?" She doesn't say a thing. Well then only thing I can do right now is open then door and see for myself.

As I open the door I see her all shaking, crying and she's all pale like the white wall behind her. Gosh I can't be bothered but it would be rude to leave her like this. FUCK. I hate this I hate my father for forcing me to come here! I could've stayed at home doing mafia work I have loads to do when it comes down to mafia.

Anyways getting back to Aurora. "Hey hey hey. Calm down everything is ok. I'm here with you. Your ok I promise"I say. Well what else am I meant to say to calm someone down. But to my surprise she calms down. At least I didn't have to hug her or anything.

Then i felt someone behind me. So I turn around and to my surprise it's Vincenzo. "Dante I'll help her you go to the table" he says and smiles at me. I look back at Aurora she looks scared at what her father said even though he didn't say anything scary. "Uh yeah ok"I say. I stand up and head downstairs.

AUTHORS NOTE:
I know this is a short one but the other one is way longer. Love you all ❤️❤️