Bigger family.

—Aurora's pov—
When I woke up instead of having Dante in my bed it was Thalia. Sleeping right next to me with Carlo in the middle of us. I don't even know how they got here. Never heard a thing.

I stand up as quietly as I can heading out of the room and downstairs. In the living room I see my phone I probably left it here last night. I pick it up from the coffee table seeing that Dante texted me.

Dante: I'm out for meetings with Xavier. I'll be out till evening. I love you so much baby. Don't ever forget that. I hope you'll feel better today. Also Alfonzo said he might come over with everybody. So give him a call.

I smile at the text and message him back.

Me: I love you too and I love you too. I will give him a call. Have fun with the meetings.

I place my phone back down turning the tv on. Maria our house maid came in.

"Good morning Aurora would you like coffee or tea?" She asked giving me the sweetest smile.

"I'll take tea thank you Maria"

"No problem darling"

She walked out and I hear my phone receive a message. I look over to it and Dante replied to my message.

Dante: How are you feeling so far?

Me: I'm feeling a bit better. I'm sorry that I didn't let you sleep last night.

Dante: I'm actually glad that you let me help you instead of doing it all by yourself and being stubborn as always and you're totally fine. You're my main priority in this world. I don't care about anything else until I know you're fine.

Me: Thank you Dante.

Dante: No problem. Look I have to go. Work calls. I love you.

Me: I love you too

As I'm done texting it I see Thalia behind me which made me jump.

"Jesus are you trying to kill me or something?"

"Nope. I'm getting you to do a pregnancy test"

"What? No. I'm not pregnant"

"Did you have sex with Dante?"

"What kind of question is that?"

"Did you use protection"

I stopped for a second. No. We didn't. Fuck. Oh fuck. No way.

"That's what I thought. Maria said she'll stay with Carlo. So let's go to the shop. Or we can go to the clinic"

"I think clinic would be easier"

"True. Are you ready?"

"No"

"Neither. Let's get dressed and meet in front of the door"

I nod. If I'm pregnant then oh lord. Aren't I only 20? Oh Lordy lord this isn't how I planned this. My wedding is in 4 days and now I'm about to find out wether I'm pregnant or not.

You know what's the worst part in all this. It's Dante's birthday in two days. But that also gives me a great present for him. It's only if he wants kids. Oh my god! What if he doesn't want any with me? I'm so killing myself.

Ugh! I'm gonna die. I'm officially gonna die.

—time skip—
I'm interested how on earth I got ready sooner than Thalia. I mean like it's sorta impossible. I thought I was the slow one. Not her. But she finally came.