"We all need someone in the end"

I woke up to an empty bed. Dante was no where to be found. I stand up and walk out into the quiet hallway. Everything was quiet. Quieter than ever there was no sign of anyone around.

So I decided to walk downstairs. I mean maybe they're just being quiet because of today. As I reached the last step looking into the living room I do see Thalia and Xavier.

I smile to myself thanking god that I'm not home alone. I walk in and see that they're not as happy as they always are. "Hey. Are you guys okay?" I spoke up quietly.

"No Aurora nothing is okay. I don't even understand why are you here right now. Dante should've taken you away yesterday. You shouldn't be here. You don't even know her!" Thalia raised her voice at me.

"Hey Thalia keep it cool. It isn't her fault" Xavier stood up.

Everyone else comes in. A realise they're all dressed in black. Dante did say they will be. But I didn't know they will be dressed like that from the morning.

"She's right though. You don't know her" Bonita comes in saying.

I look up at her and then down at the ground. Maybe they are right? I don't know anything about her. Neither do I know her. I should leave. Till tomorrow at least.

"Um I'll leave then"

"No wait. Stay. It's just the emotions kicking in" Alessandro spoke up walking up to me.

"No no it's fine. You guys are right I do not know her. Which gives me no right to invade this important day for you all. I hope everything goes well" I say smiling sadly.

"Where will you go? It's freezing" Aria said. I could tell she was on the verge of crying by her voice being shaky.

"Don't worry about me. Today is your day. I'll be okay" I smile and walk out of the living room and upstairs.

Well I'm going to dress myself and then leave. No idea where. But I'm thinking of hitting the mall first and then I don't know. I walk into my room and into the closet. Picking out some leggings and a jumper.

I have no car. The only option is to call a taxi. Or ask Richard to take me. We'll see. I'm all dressed time for some make up now. I'm planning on doing a light one. Nothing too much.

I sit down at my vanity and put some concealer on to cover up my bags underneath my eyes. Then I put on some mascara and then some lipgloss and I'm all done. I stand up get my purse taking my phone and home keys.

I walk downstairs into the hallway putting my shoes on. I hear that everyone is still in the living room. I put my black coat on and head for the doors but then I suddenly bump into Dante. I didn't know it was him so I quickly apologised.

"Aurora don't apologise. I was actually looking for you"

I looked up at him he didn't look too well. He was pale and he smelled of alcohol and cigarettes. But I suddenly was focused on what he was wearing. He wore a black suit along with black shoes.

"Why?"

"Heard you were leaving"

"Mhm" i hummed in return looking down at the ground.

"I know it was them telling you to go"

"No Dante. Don't be mad at them. They're totally right. I'll come back. I'll give you all some time to be alone. Like a family you all are" I said giving him a sad smile.

"You're in this family as well" I hear someone say from behind Dante.

He doesn't bother to turn around. But I do look behind him and see everyone standing there. And it was Alessandro who spoke up.